KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Best Scene

Which is the Best Scene in The Matrix Reloaded
This poll is closed.
Neo vs. 3 Agents 0 0%
Neo vs. 100 Smiths 9 45.00%
Neo vs. 5 Vamps 3 15.00%
Morpheus vs. Agent Johnson 2 10.00%
Neo/Trinity Sex Scene 2 10.00%
Neo/Architect Convo 1 5.00%
Morpheus talking to people of Zion 1 5.00%
Trinity Falling out of Building 1 5.00%
Trinity Dies 1 5.00%
Neo Stops Machines 0 0%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Scene
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Warning Best Scene

Happy Dance In this question, u may think of a lot of scenes. There were more then I was expecting. What is the best "scene" overall in The Matrix Reloaded. This could be any scene; Fight, philisophical, sex, etc...
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 08:00 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

none man....neo vs. seraph

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 08:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

To me the best scene is the whole Trinity scene from tha bike jump to her falling of the building!
From the 1st movie too, the scene from the beginning with Trinity and the cops all the way to the phone booth!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 08:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

hmm, Neo vs. Seraph to me looked to coreographed, like it was improvical dancing. Like Seraph was saying "Ok u put ur arm there and Ill move u over here and then I run away becus ud kik my ass!"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 10:59 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I like the scenes where the twins fight Morpheus. It was short, but still a good fight.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:09 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

true thumb up

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:31 AM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by AliasNeo15
hmm, Neo vs. Seraph to me looked to coreographed, like it was improvical dancing. Like Seraph was saying "Ok u put ur arm there and Ill move u over here and then I run away becus ud kik my ass!"

ALL the fights within the matrix are like that. BUT neo vs seraph looks better than all of the others because the guy playing seraph actually knows something about fighting.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:06 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
808Morpheus

Although I liked it, many of the people I talked to did not like the Neo vs 100 Smiths. I personally found it exciting to think of one man fighting all of those computer programs. However, many people found it to be rather boring and irrelevant to the movie.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 12:43 PM
808Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send 808Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by 808Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by 808Morpheus
Although I liked it, many of the people I talked to did not like the Neo vs 100 Smiths. I personally found it exciting to think of one man fighting all of those computer programs. However, many people found it to be rather boring and irrelevant to the movie.

The problem to me was that the scene was to long. right before all those smiths show up i was like : 'ok people move along!'
than it got funny again.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 12:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

HOw can you call yourselves fans of the movie at all.

1. No fight scene in the movie was to long.
2. No fight scene in the movie was boring.
3. Only a flaming idiot would want a fight scene to "move along" so the movie could get funny again.

The best fight scene in the movie was then Neo and the 5 Vampires went at it. The part where Neo stopped the sword with his hand was the best.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:41 PM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Crappybob

3. Only a flaming idiot would want a fight scene to "move along" so the movie could get funny again.

The best fight scene in the movie was then Neo and the 5 Vampires went at it. The part where Neo stopped the sword with his hand was the best.

1) I like the movie. Cant say I'm a FAN.
2)The scene is long, because it is punch,kick, punch...sorry to me that gets boring.The fights are not the movie.
3) When I say move along I ment get on with the movie, not get funny again.
What I said was that it was starting to get boring but when, for example Neo picks up Smith and uses him against the others thats funny, if its funny its not boring anymore.
There are a lot of boring scenes like the diologue with the french dude. Its necessary but still boring. So boring that it maneges to have 2 funny scenes in it like the swearing and the cake scene!
And dont call me names!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:48 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

All of the Neo Vs. ..... scenes were the best

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:05 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Neo vs. 100 Smiths.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:34 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

My best scenes are

1)trinity dieing
2)neo vs 1000 smiths
3)neo vs vampires
4)all of the freeway chase
5)sex scene
6)neo vs 3 agents
7)neo stops machines

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:48 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princeclapton1

Cool

it's hard 4 me 2 pick just 1n cause the whole movie was incredible lol but my favs were the 100 agent smith fight, when neo sparred with the keymaker, the freeway sequence, the fight in the mansion, and the conversation with the oracle....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 07:18 PM
princeclapton1 is currently offline Click here to Send princeclapton1 a Private Message Find more posts by princeclapton1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Crappybob

Considering yourself a 'fan' you'll most likely eat up everything the movie offers and convince yourself that you like it.
The neo vs 100 agents shot was indeed too long, CONSIDERING it's quiality. I bet it was really expensive to make but the whole thing looks somewhat superficial compard to the others. There are moments when you really can't tell neo from the agents and don't know who to follow with your eyes. And that bowling sound at the end.....DREADFULL!

Ofcourse..i can't say the same thing about the other fights, still the best one to me is neo vs. seraph

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 07:34 PM
Glipt

Freeway Chace. ROCKED in IMAX.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 09:53 PM
Glipt is currently offline Click here to Send Glipt a Private Message Find more posts by Glipt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

Oh Dexx your so smart, I am surprised the Wachowski brothers didn't get your 2 cents on the movie when they made it.

The fight scene with the 100 agents was full of special effects.

Does that mean it is bad? No.

What movie had better special effects? None.

Did the special effects take away from the fight scene. No.

Do some jealous star wars fans like to pretend they can identify a boaring fight scene and bad special effects? Yes.

The fight scene with agent smiths had as much to do with showing how smith was getting out of control in the matrix as it did showing smith and neo fighting.

You would not have understood how powerfull smith was if Neo had fought 5 agent smiths and killed them quickly. Did I dumb it down enough for you? Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 11:14 PM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

my favorite scene was when neo really wants to use his power of flight well and tries to get trinity before she hits the ground and neo is flying and all of the cars and shit r following him becasue he is flying so fast. i bet in the matrix three he will be able to know that he can do anything wont even have to fly and just teleport every where lol hope not though

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:41 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

quote:
Originally posted by Glipt
Freeway Chace. ROCKED in IMAX.

ditto. i loved it in imax. ooooh. i just love those twins, too!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 04:20 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote