KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Guess what happens when you beat ETM on hard with ghost and Niobe!!!!!

Guess what happens when you beat ETM on hard with ghost and Niobe!!!!!
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Guess what happens when you beat ETM on hard with ghost and Niobe!!!!!

Not a god damned thing.........there have been rumors around for the past month that when you beat the game on hard with both Niobe and Ghost w/o cheats there is a special suprise for you............well there is.......the suprise is................the code to unlock the training construct..........great isn't it.

I originally was going to beat the game on hard with cheat codes but my game kept freezing up at Agent Helicopter board for ghost and at The Hangar (I think that's the name) board with Niobe.............so no cheat codes and two weeks later, I find out that it's all a crock o' shit.

Right now my memory card slots are:
Niobe - easy - Training Construct ............finished game
Ghost - easy - Training Construct ............finished game
Niobe - hard - Training Construct ............finished game
Ghost - hard - Training Construct ............finished game

A few words to the wise for those who seek to beat the game on hard w/o cheat codes (they'll probably make your game freeze up too anyway).........

1. There are many differences in the hard game.
A. The bad guys are stronger, takes more hits to kill them
B. The bad guys are more agressive....they really come after you.
C. The bad guys are dead on shots.......they shoot you and don't miss
D. Your Focus is used quicker.......almost twice as fast.......

2. Use the sword for god's sake...........makes life so much easier......you have to hit each bad guy like 8 times on hard just to kill them (with hands, 2-3 times with gun depending on which you are using).......much easier just to kill them with the sword, takes just one hit.

3. Run............Run........Run.........do not stand around to fight.......once in a safe spot, rest and let your energy fill up all the way. You'll need it the very next scene.

4. The Smith boards aren't any harder.........just don't get caught by one. Know where you are going, I mean.......know that you have to get through that red door the Smith pops out of before you even start "Smith's Trap"..........you are sure to die if you have to run around the board looking for what you are supposed to do next. Sooner or later he will catch you.

5. Other than the sword........the best method of killing bad guys is the execution style attacks........arm a gun and run up next to a bad buy, press you're kick/punch buttons at the same time (just like when doing sword attacks, except sword attacks are when the enemy is directly in front of you)........your character will grab his gun, twist his arm and shoot him in the throat killing him with one shot........or one of the other various execution style attacks........try pressing different directions with different guns while pressing the kick/punch buttons.......there are some great execution style attacks. My favorite is when Niobe kicks him into the air, punches him while he's in the air, and shoots him with the entry shotgun while he's flying backward from the punch. great stuff.

6. Use first person mode to aim when you have the chance.......you're auto-aim when shooting isn't nearly as good in hard mode.......

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 01:52 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whattruth

Yeah, great isn't it. To discourage any unnecessary"but wait! what if..." here's what I've done:

Ghost - easy - finished through sparks training construct including all hacking - no sword
Niobe - normal - " "
Ghost - hard - " "
Niobe - hard - " " but with sword (much, much, MUCH easier)

So I've finished the game on every difficulty with no cheats (including sword), and still nothing. Oh well, it was pretty fun anyway. Still don't know what the decode dbiuhu7xdtsmzyo -> neo unlocked thing does. Possibilities I see: Someone figured out the encryption (ie. encode) and just put it out for us to hopelessly drool over, he's really in the game somewhere, or perhaps this was a feature that was never fully implemented.
Also, in the neo message that sparks plays for us, it may have been more appropriate for him to say something like "follow the red herring"

In closing, for those of you that have a taste for punishment, I would encourage you to try the game on hard with ghost. It's my opinion that his story is more difficult than niobe's. I might comment that the "feature" of enemies not shooting you when engaged in hand to hand combat is the only thing that makes this level of difficulty approachable.

happy waiting for focus, i mean *ahem* ass kicking

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 10:05 PM
whattruth is currently offline Click here to Send whattruth a Private Message Find more posts by whattruth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

how do you get the sword

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:41 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

By "hacking" in the cheat entering system. It's a lengthy process, but you can probably find it on sites like GameWinners or GameFAQs.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 05:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I like the path of neo. I appreciated the special ending, thought it was funny shit

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 12:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Specail ending was lame IMO. Cool to play as Neo but overall I'd say that Enter The Matrix was a better game.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 08:50 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i liked the skit with the brothers.

Enter the matrix controlled just as horrible as path of neo, but i thought path of neo was more rewarding

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:37 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote