KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Whats with the door on the floor in ETM

Whats with the door on the floor in ETM
Started by: Crappybob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

Whats with the door on the floor in ETM

IN the training construct where to beat up 20 police and then knock 20 police off the sides. THere is a door on the floor. As soon as you walk into the room look down and right. I have tried to fall off in every way but it keeps putting me on the center of the ring. Why would they put a door down there? Has anyone went in there?

www . crappybobandnicbig . com

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:31 PM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob

No one knows anything?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 02:16 AM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

ive never seen it

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:13 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob

Actually there are two doors. One close to the entrance and one down along the wall of the box that you fight on top of. You have to look down and right as soon as you walk through the hallway and enter the room. You can't see them from on top where you do your fighting. THey must be there for a reason. It's driving me to the brink of sanity.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:57 AM
DarkMage31
Post Master

There is a lot of speculation about this... I'll get back to you...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:03 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Sorry, so much going on around here... Anyway, here's my 2 cents:

There has been much rumor and speculation as to what these "doors" can be. One rumor is that it is an Agent training room. This, however, is most likely false. The rumor was that when you are Neo, you fly down there and fight Agents. But, since there is no Neo in the game, this must not be true.

So, in the meantime, these "doors" are merely glitches in the Construct or our own eyes decieving us. And anyway, why would they put doors on the floor???

Just my thoughts,
-DM31

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 11:18 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Darkmage> To make us ponder endlessly? big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 02:44 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

#1. They aren't technically on the floor............the platform you are fighting on top of is actually a building, you are fighting on the roof.......the two doors at the bottom aren't on the floor, they are standing upright as entrances to the building........

#2. For those of you who can't see the doors........turn the brightness on your tv/computer screen all the way up.........as soon as you enter that room, look over the banister to your right in first person mode.......if you have a sniper's rifle you can actually zoom in and see the electronic lock on the door closest to you.........

#3. I have no clue how to get down there........I've also tried every way I can possibly think of............

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 03:56 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Maybe you are right, Omega... to make us ponder endlessly... if you have tried every possible way, why are we discussing this???
-DM31

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 02:44 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

If you ever see The_Architech , ask him. He seems to Know A LOT about them.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 03:16 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

What do you mean, them?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 06:47 PM
nEo1266
The One

There are two doors.

HASANENDNEOYOUARETHEONETHE
MATRIXHASYOUKNOCKKNOCKTR
INITYMORPHEUSATOMBOMBNIO
BESQUIDGHOSTTHEORACELTR
YANDFINDITTAKETHEREDPILLTH
ISISYOURLASTCHANCEYOUTAKET
HEREDPILLANDILLSHOWYOUHOWFA
RTHERABBITHOLEGOESYOUTAKETHE
BLUEPILLANDYOUWAKEUPINYOURBED
ANDBELIEVEWHATEVERYOUWANTIENGT

<End Transmission>

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:36 PM
nEo1266 is currently offline Click here to Send nEo1266 a Private Message Find more posts by nEo1266 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote