KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » enter the matrix HACKING help

enter the matrix HACKING help
Started by: cwb_chat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cwb_chat

enter the matrix HACKING help

if you need help on the hacking section of the game "enter the matrix"
post then here

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 08:37 AM
cwb_chat is currently offline Click here to Send cwb_chat a Private Message Find more posts by cwb_chat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

Does ne1 know how to get the encode command.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 02:24 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

The Encode command, as I hear, is only available in the PAL versions of the game. Just what I heard though. Talk to Sifer.
-DM31

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 03:31 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cwb_chat

if it is the ps2 version hust press L1, R1, L2, R2 u might have to do it a couple of times and you will have all of the options ab\valeble even encode

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 04:30 AM
cwb_chat is currently offline Click here to Send cwb_chat a Private Message Find more posts by cwb_chat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cwb_chat

hmm i have a question of my own
i have finished the game on ps2 using niobi in easty and i wont to get the sword
i go to dir:/ram/prog and it have 1 option "sword.dsk
so i type in sword.dsk and it just says invalid entry or watever
does anyone have a sugestion

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 04:33 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

That's not how you get it...........

Unlock the RAM drive...........

Type Training.exe...........this will put the "training" command on your command list.........click on Training and it will automatically open up to the sword program.....just click enter........

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 05:07 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cwb_chat

yer thanks for that i had worked it out thesarvo anyway but thanks for your help

multi player fighting with swords is so fun

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 12:38 PM
n3m0
Inquirer

Does anyone know where the password is used is the Website?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:47 AM
n3m0 is currently offline Click here to Send n3m0 a Private Message Find more posts by n3m0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

There are lots of passwords for the website... there is a small yellow button in the upper right hand corner. Or, you can just go to:

www.hackthematrix.com

to get access codes and the input pannel.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:11 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n3m0
Inquirer

I was talking about a number code i got from the ETM that is not excepted by that site. The number code has no connection with the word codes in that site. The ETM said i should use them in the w ww.danielinstitute.co m site.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:41 PM
n3m0 is currently offline Click here to Send n3m0 a Private Message Find more posts by n3m0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
herbie
Animal Crackers!!!

I've got the same problem with the codes, and i cant seem to get anything from hackthematrix.com, i keeps coming up 'page cannot be displayed'.
BTW: im confused about training, can you only use the training facilities when you have completed the game already?

as one of few words, you take the ones i have.

Last edited by herbie on Sep 15th, 2003 at 12:09 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 12:04 PM
herbie is currently offline Click here to Send herbie a Private Message Find more posts by herbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spacestormy

ya, is their any other .dsks' or is sword.dsk the only one??

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:22 AM
spacestormy is currently offline Click here to Send spacestormy a Private Message Find more posts by spacestormy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote