KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo stops bullets. That's all ??

Neo stops bullets. That's all ??
Started by: bogmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bogmac

Neo stops bullets. That's all ??

If Neo can stop bullet and make them fall on the ground (which means : he reads the code and modify it), can you tell me why he doesn't throw them back to the men who are trying to kill him ???
It could have been a great scene too, if Neo used Merovingian's mens' bullets to kill them all.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:08 AM
bogmac is currently offline Click here to Send bogmac a Private Message Find more posts by bogmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

hmmm good point theres just not much that can be said on it

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:29 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He is not omnipotent; there are decided limits to his powers.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

mibbe he just felt like a challenge lol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

If he did that the others would have dodged the bullets stick out tongue
I think he cant move stuff meaning he couldn't make the bullrts move. Just stop them. Does that make sence?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 03:15 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
penaeidae

What about the sword He "Jedi'ed" from the wall, and himself and others He moves. Shooting them with their own bullets would have been cute, but in retrospect a little over the top. Changing velocity parameters to ZERO is one thing simotaineously changing them back to high velocity vectors toward a specific target a great deal more complicated.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 05:13 PM
penaeidae is currently offline Click here to Send penaeidae a Private Message Find more posts by penaeidae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I'm sure Neo would have, and personally I thought it woulda been kinda fantastic, but a lot of even better fight scenes *cough*Château*cough* would have been missed out, so the Wachowskis dodged the obvoious and made it more fun. Plus we get to see Keanu kick some major arse. Yay.

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:36 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

why cant he just pin everybody up against a wall or something and escape haha

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:42 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

He doesn't need to escape (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:45 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Actually, there is no limit to what he can do. He only changes things as he see's fit - This was said about the previous One by Morpheus in the first film.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:35 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

So if he can change things as he saw fit, why can't he just change his opponents and kill them with ease?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:37 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

several of the merovingian's helpers are rogue programs, which cannot be easily killed (remember persephone has a gun with silver bullets), so that probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. plus, fighting scenes kick ass. i'm amazed no one has mentioned this as an explanation yet. furthermore, in matrix 1, the obvious explanation for not just using the bullets is that agents can dodge 'em.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:40 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Metroplex: I didn't say that - Morpheus did in the first film.

2nd: He only seems to change things (major changes) when there is emotion involved ie. Love smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:19 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

rysdigital hit the vein. what the hell kind of movie would the matrix be if neo just nodded his head and everyone dropped dead? i wouldn't shell out eight bucks for m3, that's for sure.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:47 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

lol Ur right. Its not very interesting watching someone who can kill their opponents without a challenge.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 08:29 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

yea he could rip apart his opponents by raising his pinky in the air, but thats not fun

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:04 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

and when you've got a semi-omnipotent being taking on troves of armed bloodthirsty opponents, that's all you want -- for him to have a good time

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 05:00 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah i prefer watching him kick ass!! *sigh* hes so good at it love

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 05:38 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote