KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Something I realized about M3

Something I realized about M3
Started by: keanu_wife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keanu_wife

Something I realized about M3

First of all, hi, I am new.

So, I bought and watched the Animatrix. Then I saw the JB Scriptment. I noticed that the kid takes over as the architecht. Then I realized how the kid may just be The One (also in the script at the end morph tells niobe that he was sure he found the one, then niobe says he did, indirectly).

okay all I know about the kid is that he got himself out. with no help from neo, trinity, or morph. Neo even says that in M2 and by the way he said "kid I didn't help you" makes it sound to me that neo is bothered by the fact. Morph and trinity had to find neo and get him out. but the kid believed enough to break free on his own. The kid beleives that neo helped him out b/c he communicated w/ the kid just the same trinity did with neo in M1.
Okay that's all I have to say for now.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:45 PM
keanu_wife is currently offline Click here to Send keanu_wife a Private Message Find more posts by keanu_wife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

So what your saying is that Neo may not be the one but that the kid (that frees himself) is? As a possibility. Its a cool theory, and not that farfetched stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Oh and olá smile Welcome to the KMC forums big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:50 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hmmm interesting smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:50 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

o ya wilkommen lolololol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:51 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

So did the black dude who broke the running record. He freed himself while he was running and the agents had to stop him. But still he is not the one.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:41 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

i think it's safe to say another integral(!) anomoly (that being The One) can only occur after the Matrix has been reloaded.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:45 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

i think that neo is the one,
now this kid freed himself,
but maybe he was supposed to be the first part of the next the one,
maybe he just got freed to soon???
Maybe in the next movie they will have to "The One's" fighting?
I dont no....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 09:12 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It would be impossible to have 2 "The Ones" because that goes against the name itself smile Not to mention from the Architect's speech, there is only ONE Anomaly during every Reload.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:17 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think he/she means Neo isn't the one!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:29 PM
Sifer

Ahhhh but he is. Straight from the Oracle's mouth, Architect & Merovingian - oh and the Agents etc etc. smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:08 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

They could be lying.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 05:04 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Neo HAS to be THE ONE!!! That mutha fizza got shot like 30 times, then he got up and destroyed an agent! He fought a hundred Smith Viruses, engaged and defeated a dozen monsters in hand to hand combat, can fly, ressurerect people, and now what your tellin me is all that doesn't mean anything!?!

Cool wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 05:10 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

LOL

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 05:12 PM
Excalibur

i dont think that the kid is the one, cause the oracle told morpheus that he would find the one. but neo found the kid, not morpheus

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:03 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hm.. so Michael (the kid in Kid's Story) is meant to be the same boy that appears in Reloaded? Ah... I see now. Neo is The One, and I don't think he's particularly important... self-substantiation is rare, but as in the case with Dan from World Record, it's just that - rare. Nothing particularly special... in my opinion, anyways.

~Iko

Last edited by Ikobe on Jul 9th, 2003 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:09 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Seraph
i dont think that the kid is the one, cause the oracle told morpheus that he would find the one. but neo found the kid, not morpheus

Morpheous is the cap of the ship so he found him. Neo is just the one that talks to him, like Trinity was the one talking to Neo.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:30 PM