KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why such dark clothing?

Why such dark clothing?
Started by: JavX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JavX
High Priest

Why such dark clothing?

Why do they wear such dark clothing. metallic even. you hardly seen bright clothing. that one lady from the first matrix in white was the only other person in the real world when put into the matrix wore white.... why is this..

oh and:

It has come to my attention that my thread about taking chocolate out of my clothes was not needed.. I ask you this.. does it count if i got it from theater candy while watching the matrix reloaded?

smokin'

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:33 PM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ghost wore white for thr car chase.

But on the whole... it is just part of the dark style of it all.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

Ushgarak.. what does your name mean?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:58 PM
JavX is currently offline Click here to Send JavX a Private Message Find more posts by JavX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

Javx they wear black clothes... because they just look cooler...
can you imagine if everyone was suited in different shades of pink?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 02:24 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

Its just that with so many mono colored outfits they seem like machines themselves..

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 02:39 PM
Korri

neo suits black *sigh* love

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 02:40 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shinta
matrix twins source

white is the new evil!

isn't he cute???
shinta ,keeper of the twins nose twitch
http://groups.msn.com/neilthehippy/_whatsnew.msnw

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 03:06 PM
shinta is currently offline Click here to Send shinta a Private Message Find more posts by shinta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 03:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

The Matrix is very, er, black, really. The city (it's meant to be Chicago or something, right? Why don't they have a BRITISH CITY, HM? *grr*) is very dank and rainy and blah (personally I love dank, rainy and blah weather...), and in the Agent training sim, there was a predominantly black colour scheme (par the woman in the red dress and the freaky sailor patrol... have you ever met a sailor patrol downtown?!)...

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 03:42 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I don't know why everyone wears black. But I know why switch wore white. Because her name is Switch. She switched whatever colors everyone else wore.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 03:44 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Ah, hang on a sec - Niobi wears cinnamon-red-brown-weird-curry-ish-colour and Morpheus wears...eew, purple, too. So there is *some* variation. And Persephone wore a pretty set of clothes which kinda remind me of a chocolate Vienetta (you know, those ice cream things?)

~Iko

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 03:56 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i can't take morpheus seriously in purple lol

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 04:03 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

yeah but everyone else is in dark clothes. Switch is in light clothes. Everyone else is dark hair, switch is in light hair.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 04:15 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And as I say, Ghost woere white for one scene. It just depends on how you are feeling.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

They wear what they like, guess they like black or darker clothes (so do I) stick out tongue
As for the chocolate thing JavX it was just in the wrong part of the forum.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 08:50 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Black makes people look thinner, too (not that half the buggers in that movie need it... me and my mum were quite scared at how thin Keanu was in Reloaded...).

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 10:10 PM
Kes
Philie

Why ikobe? He looks like a prist.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 10:13 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

Not to mention the kind of food they eat while on ship.. Its not the greatest fat builder like a nice steak is ya know smokin' Would also show why he is pale complected

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:15 AM
Another_Smithy

Because it makes you look beast, and badass. But you got to love the awesome Italian suits that the Agents wear.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:26 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JavX
High Priest

Ya those suits are pretty nice.. wouldnt mind owning one myself smokin'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 03:27 AM