KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » If Ther Was A Real Matrix. What Will We Do?

If Ther Was A Real Matrix. What Will We Do?
Started by: Morpheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

If Ther Was A Real Matrix. What Will We Do?

"THE ONLY WAY TO SEETHE LIGHT IS TO RISK THE DARK."

Attachment: reloaded_34.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:40 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

I enjoy fighting; so lets go. I was born to fight for something.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:05 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Depends what you mean? There's a thread dealing with whether or not people would leave the VR.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:06 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Depends what you mean? There's a thread dealing with whether or not people would leave the VR.

I assume so. I think however there is already a thread like this.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:08 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

If the matrix was, plug-in , do some training and kick some agent butt cool

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:58 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i was wathing the MLB allstar game last night and i saw beside the dugout, during a shot of the players, there was a man in a suit with an ear piece like an agent. not saying he was an agent, it just made me laugh

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:26 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

maybe one of the players was going to be unpluged from the matrix

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:31 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

like world record

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:06 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

=p

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:58 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

"ME" raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 12:04 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

if the matrix was real i would find neo n do 'stuff' big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 05:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

not to sound cynical, because this seems to be a very popular topic, but this thread is a little redundant.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 12:24 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snake721

I think that most people would stick to what already surrounds them. Cause that to them is what works. If The Matrix is real then everything in this world is fake ranging from what you eat to if you think god is real. Look at the Bible it is a form of control, those who allow it to run their lives are the very people who would be the most hesitant to leave this world for a world that has probally no God. Morpheous said in the first movie that the people dependent on the system would be our enemy's, because they are dependent on that system.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:40 AM
Snake721 is currently offline Click here to Send Snake721 a Private Message Find more posts by Snake721 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_da_one

If the matrix was real, I would be the one!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:54 PM
neo_da_one is currently offline Click here to Send neo_da_one a Private Message Find more posts by neo_da_one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

big grin i like u

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 12:54 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote