KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Morpheus a program?

Morpheus a program?
Started by: pslice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pslice

Morpheus a program?

Morpheus a program?
Morpeus may have know that the oracle was a program before Neo told everyone and misslead all the resistance to believing the prophecy.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 08:45 PM
pslice is currently offline Click here to Send pslice a Private Message Find more posts by pslice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

What, and risk his deletion and get the machines overthrown by the resistance?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 09:19 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Trinity: "He went to see the Oracle and since then, everything changed"

Hrmmm

I am not ruling out any possibility of this because there is evidence to support it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 10:39 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

¬¬ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morpheus is not a program..neo its not a program..trinity its not a program

theyyyyy areeeeeeeee
NOOOOOOOOOOOOt a PROGRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! stick out tongue

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:50 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hey.,....if this matrix within a matrix theory prooves valid..then just anyone m,ight be a program. morpehus, neo...
So i dunno.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 01:08 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

gabimr, u cant just say that cuz ya havnt seen the movie yet.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 04:32 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Stovenutts
gabimr, u cant just say that cuz ya havnt seen the movie yet.

the matrix revolutions movie??

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 05:54 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

lol ffs everyone just wants to cum up with some bullshit of there own. Morpheous is a program, Neo is a program next it'll be Trinity then the dog that tok a piss on Neo's leg will be the fukin one!!!

Where do u get it? no

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 09:49 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

well, dogs, like any animal (besides humans stick out tongue), in the matrix are controlled by programs.. big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 12:32 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Trinity is a dog, but let's not argue wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 12:49 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that's a sexist remark stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 03:17 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

No. That's me not liking Trinity remark. Okay, okay, Trinity is a *****. There. Not sexist.

~AI

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 04:04 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Actually, forget it. Originally Neo and Trin were meant to be sort-of androgenous. I just don't like Trinity. Bad dog! *swats Trinity with a rolled up newspaper* Bad! Bad! Stop eating Keanu! Bad!

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 04:05 PM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i didnt know a dog pissed on neo's leg...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 04:42 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Actually, forget it. Originally Neo and Trin were meant to be sort-of androgenous. I just don't like Trinity. Bad dog! *swats Trinity with a rolled up newspaper* Bad! Bad! Stop eating Keanu! Bad!

~Ikobe

laughing out loud

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 06:41 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
lol ffs everyone just wants to cum up with some bullshit of there own. Morpheous is a program, Neo is a program next it'll be Trinity then the dog that tok a piss on Neo's leg will be the fukin one!!!

Where do u get it? no

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
I think the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 09:34 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

1. Ok if the theory about the mulit-layers of the matrix is true, then I can see morpheus being a program.

2. Now it there is no such thing as a mulit-layered matrix, then there is no way Morpheus can be a program.

If the 1st is true than everyone whould be a program as stated by another member of this board.

Now dealing with the 2nd part.

Programs dont have bodies!

Morpheus has one.

If morpheus were a program he would need a body to D/L himself into(like smith did). Because without a physical body the program/spirit can not survive.

quote:
Neo: If you're killed in the Matrix, you die here?
Morpheus: The body cannot live without the mind.

That quote has the opposite effect for the programs. They need bodies inorder to live on the outside. Since they dont have them they rely on the sentinels/machines to do their dirty work.

look at it this way.

Humans = Spirit
Machines = programs

Real world:

Humans & Machines

Matrix:

Spirit & Programs

The two are the same.

( I hope I did not lose any of you ?)

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 09:52 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
No. That's me not liking Trinity remark. Okay, okay, Trinity is a *****. There. Not sexist.

~AI

hey..i don't like trinity that much either...but
*transcends thoughts from dogs to trinity*...hm...it's sexist
*thumbs up* stick out tonguebig grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 12:49 PM
Korri

quote:
Trinity is a dog, but let's not argue wink

i agree!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 01:53 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Shes not that ugly. I think shes kinda quite, in a "I dont eat" sort of way.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 12:17 AM