KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Best Song on the Matrix Album

Best Song on the Matrix Album
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Smile Best Song on the Matrix Album

Wots ur fave song on the reloaded soundtrack?

mines is Calm like a bomb by Rage Against the Machine

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Chateau
mona lisa-over drive
bruly brawl

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:31 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Awww... I dunno, that's a nasty decision... I love them all... apart from This Is The New Shit....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:34 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewl....it was weird i was watching Top Gear last nite (4 those of u who dont know Top Gear is a car programme over here in the uk) n they went matrix music mental they had at least 3 matrix songs on last nites show...strange anywayz

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:34 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Awww... I dunno, that's a nasty decision... I love them all... apart from This Is The New Shit....

babble babble ***** ***** rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and dont 4get the violence

lol that song is gr8!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:35 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

on an advert for some water pistols it has the lobby shootout scene, and theres these two kids runing up walls and doing backflips, its way cool

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:40 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hm... Rob Dougan's Furious Angels and Chateau are somewhere in the top ranks, Calm Like A Bomb's good, and Rob Zombie's Reload was a great follow-up to Dragula. Does Zombie really look like Jesus gone crazy? Juno Reactor do a great versus or million, POD's Sleeping Awake is also really good, and the Deftones and their spin-off Team Sleep are also pretty darn good. Unloco are pretty cool as well - the only thing that disappointed me about such a fantastic album is there are no songs by female artists...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:40 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Sleeping Awake is a good song

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 05:41 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

a few months ago a on blue peter (kids program in the uk) they had this thing called the Quest, it was based on the matrix, and every episode it played the matrix music atleast twice.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 06:01 PM
Korri

owww ripp off!! just like that Barry Potter thing i saw the other day

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 06:02 PM