KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is That Smith?

Is That Smith?
Started by: Stovenutts

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

Question Is That Smith?

At the end of the matrix Revolutions trailer we see smith(?) flying through a hole in the wall and neo jumps over his head. how can smith fly? is it that he has become as powerful as Neo?(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 04:51 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Probably...because Smith can kick Neo's ass and he always has ^_^

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:18 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Perhaps, and this is just a big perhaps, it was a really super powerful jump. I bet you're saying "hmmm how does he know all this?" Well I don't know, however I came to this conclusion because neo has to do all that "charging" before he flies so how can Smith, in the middle of this heated fight with Neo, just up and fly at him out of no where without Neo runnin in and kickin' his arse.

No wait! I have a better theory! I think one of the other Agent Smithees threw Smith at Neo and then scurried out of the way of the camera really quickly so that it would appear that Smith flies at him.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:31 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

It's a jump stovenuttsacs

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:06 AM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Jesus...

can you guys just stop *****-fighting for half a second?

If you're going to have a petty little squabble, do it in PM for crying out loud. Nobody wants to hear it, so grow up.

And I'm sure you don't want a 14-year-old telling you how to behave, so please act on it for great justice.

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:33 AM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Re: Is That Smith?

quote:
Originally posted by Stovenutts
At the end of the matrix Revolutions trailer we see smith(?) flying through a hole in the wall and neo jumps over his head. how can smith fly? is it that he has become as powerful as Neo?(please log in to view the image)

It doesn't look to me like he's coming tru the wall. I just looks like he jumps agaisnt the wall, making that kinda dent or hole, to do something similar to the subway fight (in m1, that mini flyght they both do fireing the guns?) it looks like is flying but all he got was a 'punch from' the wall.)
Do you understand?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 12:24 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yes.
my opinion is also that he's not flying. He might have just pushed himself against a wall and launced himself at neo, that's it.
But for all i know he might even be able to fly. More of a qestion about smith's new power is that scene where they both kick one another in the face and are both thrown away.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 12:35 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh I agree with Dexx.That was what I was trying to say stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 12:37 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 12:41 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yeah i agree wae u guys

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote