KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Any one know???

Any one know???
Started by: Alex-Neo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex-Neo
Legend

Question Any one know???

In M1 when they are trying to get Neo out of the matrix and try to get him to wake up in his pod he is hooked up too aload of wires and struff wht dose tht do? and when he touches the mirror it crwls up his arm wtf is all tht about and wht dose it do?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 03:50 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I think the mirror replicates onto Neo and 'steals' his image as he'll get a new one the next time he jacks in, and the wires and stuff are connecting to the real world to locate his body and get the Medbot, stop the Matrix from being projected into his mind... that kinda stuff.

~AI

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 04:05 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewl

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Yeap, thats my first theory on that mirror thing, and I used to have a picture, darn, I dunno where it went.

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 02:41 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

actually, i think that the mirror was an allusion to "Alice in wonderland", as Neo must go 'through' the mirror to see the truth. It also gives Neo an example to think about as Morpheus tells him about Dreaming/Awakeness. The wires that are connected to Neo, like in arms, legs, back, are put there by the machines, keeping the human 'hard-wired' into the Matrix, so they cannot be just taken out, they have to be released. I'm not exactly sure what the wires are for, unless they are used to bring in oxygen and nutrients, take out CO2 and waste products, and to allow the machines a way to recover the energy they need to survive.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 05:15 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

dont the rebels find his location with the red pill and then convince the matrix that hes no good, that spider that holds his neck and checks him after hes awake, then he gets released into the pool of liquified dead

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 05:23 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote