KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Another freak that found something! lol

Another freak that found something! lol
Started by: Vim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vim
ILFTKYS

Another freak that found something! lol

I have the Matrix DVD and have watched the whole thing with subtitles on, so I know exactly what they are saying when they are saying it! At the end Neo says to the phone, "Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." That particular phone call takes place in Matrix time, on 9-18-99, the same as the time his alarm went off at 9:18. The call at the beginning b/t Trin and Cypher is 2-13-98. Does any of these random numbers have any connection probably not... Also the same hotel and room that Trin is in at the beginning is exactly the same one Neo goes to! The room numbers are both 303. Just thought I would throw some things out there and get some incoherent rambling started! LOL!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 03:09 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

303 is sumthing to do with birth life n death

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 03:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

with the dates, there's that whole end-of-m1-is-end-of-m3 theory (man, we need a better name for that). but that's been rehashed a bunch of times.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 04:05 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I know, i just wanted to start it anew.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 04:22 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Ooo... also noticed that level Merovignian's Club Hell is level 101 (it's not too hard to miss!) Oh, and as for all the numbers... have a look at some of the old threads (the ones that got moved from the now-deceased philosophy forum), you'll see LOTS of fun stuff.

~AI

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 08:31 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the matrix dvd too ¬¬

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 08:44 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Beat this: I got Reloaded.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 08:59 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

nice job blanka nina, but too bad ur ass got saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 11:47 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Re: Another freak that found something! lol

quote:
Originally posted by Vim
I have the Matrix DVD and have watched the whole thing with subtitles on, so I know exactly what they are saying when they are saying it! At the end Neo says to the phone, "Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." That particular phone call takes place in Matrix time, on 9-18-99, the same as the time his alarm went off at 9:18. The call at the beginning b/t Trin and Cypher is 2-13-98. Does any of these random numbers have any connection probably not... Also the same hotel and room that Trin is in at the beginning is exactly the same one Neo goes to! The room numbers are both 303. Just thought I would throw some things out there and get some incoherent rambling started! LOL!

You know sometimes subtitles are different messed (I'm not saying it's the case, just a heads up)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 12:41 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

There is nothing wrong with the subtitles. Matrix ends on September 18th 1999. That is the date when Enter the Matrix starts (as we can see it in the Hacking section). Matrix Reloaded kicks of a little later than EtM, but somehow a few people have gotten into their heads that all of EtM and all of Matrix Reloaded takes place within 12 hours (don’t ask me, it’s obvious they at least go over 48 hours).

Vim> That Trinity is in room 303 at the beginning of M1 and Neo goes to meet Morpheus in A room 303 doesn’t mean it’s the same hotel. You do know the number 303 is generally used to indicated floor 3 room 3???

Ikobe> The Merovingians Restaurant 101 is NOT Club Hell. It is a restaurant. In the Revolutions Trailer you see Trinity and Morpheus going DOWN a flight of stairs to rave flooded in green laser-light.

101 is, however, also Neos room number. 101 was the number on the door in George Orwells scary dystopian sci-fi novel “1984” where people would be send to be tortured and brainwashed into believing something that wasn’t real.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 01:20 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Yeah i actually noticed some of the lines didn't match exactly, but I could see and hear when they matched, because a few words I heard before were clarified when I read them at the same time. I thought it was good foreshadowing of looping, how the first movie starts at the "Heart o' the city Hotel" and ends there, well not completely, but you know what i mean. Also, the hotel where neo first meets morpheus is the same one where they all get 'trapped'.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:20 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Ikobe> The Merovingians Restaurant 101 is NOT Club Hell. It is a restaurant. In the Revolutions Trailer you see Trinity and Morpheus going DOWN a flight of stairs to rave flooded in green laser-light.

My mistake... oh gawd, that sorta screws up a little bit of my comic... oops. Ah well ^_^

~AI

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:08 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Beat this: I got Reloaded.

im so deprived!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

Ikobe- Your reloaded have DVD quality ??

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:12 PM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Not yet... but my mum knows someone who knows someone who works for Warner Bros. in the DVD production dept. (supposedly...) It's not bad quality, bit scratchy, but I'm happy 'til October 3rd!

~AI

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:25 PM
VenomVA

When watching my Matrix (not Revisited) DVD and having subtitles on the part where he learns kung fu and stuff and Tank says "He's a machine"....those lines doesn't come up for me subtitled...but other lines after that do.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 10:38 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

That happens a lot. In every movie. Sometimes because the dialogue is to big, other times because when reading it might work best some other way. Or bad subtitle ppl lol Like the ppl that make the subtitles suck wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

9/18 is one of the wachoski brothers wives birthday.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 03:14 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kool

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:28 PM
chica16
chica

i saw some kind of interview with the w.bros and one of them said 9-18 was their wife's b-day or somethin.... but they said virtually everything in the movie has a hidden meaning or multiple meaning or something so.. who knows it oculd mean something else too

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 05:45 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote