KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Spoiler for matrix revolutions???

Spoiler for matrix revolutions???
Started by: Lunchb0x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lunchb0x
Australian Paradox

Tongue Spoiler for matrix revolutions???

The attached File is to big to just post as a message,this explanation makes ALOT of sense, and is pretty long, but download the file "And It will show you how far the rabbit hole goes...."

PS: it is worth reading

Attachment: revolutions spoiler.zip
This has been downloaded 2036 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 02:32 AM
Lunchb0x is currently offline Click here to Send Lunchb0x a Private Message Find more posts by Lunchb0x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

i've actually read this before. it was talked about a little bit in this forum (i think the thread title was "scary matrix theory"), but i second that it is at the least worth a read.

quite a curveball if it was true. i have my nagging doubts, but--like i said--it's at least entertaining.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:53 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

thanx 4 that smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:29 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Wow, thats a mega interesting well worked out piece and I enjoyed reading it, you should be writing books..
Nevertheless theres a small question which comes to mind. If neo is an Android then why was in that pod thing in the "Fields of humans" or battery (for want of a better phrase) in Matrix 1, in fact why are all the Andoids wire up their, if its thier processing power which is needed then they don´t need a body, if they have no body or way of mobility then they are no danger.

"Thought to provoke thought"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:00 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
albino_agent

Warning matrix revolutions spoiler

I know why Neo went into the coma at the end of reloaded. neo is a machine, and was affected by the EMP ray since he was so close. trinity and morpheus were to far away to be affected.

Th only reason he could do this was because the world he believes is the real world is actually the matrix outside the matrix. this explains why smith can reload himself in zion. if you watched the animatrix, you will notice the robot colony 01. as in reloaded, you will notice zion is spelled with 01 in it. zion is the 01 colony. the machines were forced to believe they won. humans actually won, and programmed the machines into the matrix. as the architect said, the 6th version of the matrix is 99% effective. 99 out of 100 people stay inside the main part of the matrix, and the other 1% stay in the "real world", or the matrix outside the matrix.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:58 PM
albino_agent is currently offline Click here to Send albino_agent a Private Message Find more posts by albino_agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

huh, you think?
a not so bad theory, maybe true
guess will have to wait until the movies comes out

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 10:38 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Another theory???
Before I bother to read it (not to offend anyone, but there have been some VERY long, very peculair theories around here): how does it explain Neo's ability to stop the sentinels at the end of Reloaded??

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 11:43 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Another theory???
Before I bother to read it (not to offend anyone, but there have been some VERY long, very peculair theories around here): how does it explain Neo's ability to stop the sentinels at the end of Reloaded??

I'm gettin kinda tired of these theories maself......I just wanna watch the freakin movie!!!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:32 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

omega: i'll guarantee you it isn't true.

however, it's fun. and it does give a theory on neo's sentinel stopper.

bicnarok: lunchbox didn't write it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:36 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
albino_agent

Question answered questions

the reason neo was able to stop the sentinel was because the real world is a matrix outside the matrix. neo has the same powers as he has in the inner matrix in the "real world". He has never tested his abilities in the real world. The love scene in my view was to show all of neo and trinity's plugs. they show their machine self. When humans plugged the machines into the matrix, they made them think they were human. Morpheus has made the AI robots/humans believe they were human. They are really two organisms in the matrix, humans and sentinels. Morpheus said "a sentinel for each of us". The only reason he knows that is because the sentinels are really from the robot colony programmed to believe they're human. it makes sense. there are 250,000 people in the "real world", and 250,000 sentinels in the "real world". The machines lost the war. Happy Dance

Last edited by albino_agent on Aug 20th, 2003 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:05 PM
albino_agent is currently offline Click here to Send albino_agent a Private Message Find more posts by albino_agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

actually the idea presented in that attatched file spoiler, is very well thought. It explains A LOT of questions, even the ones asked around hre. But i doubt that it's THAT mind twisting wink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 12:34 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

exactly. even for the w.bros, that's quite a mind****.

plus, the movie would have to be about four and half hours long.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:47 AM
Dexx
wingless

yeah..ti would suddenly focus on philosofy instead of our regular fighting..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:19 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunchb0x
Australian Paradox

read the damn post if u wanna know y u dumb arse

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:42 AM
Lunchb0x is currently offline Click here to Send Lunchb0x a Private Message Find more posts by Lunchb0x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunchb0x
Australian Paradox

Omega ur dumb I hate u

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:43 AM
Verity

I wish ppl would stop putting spoilers on!!!! All they do is make everyone anxious, and they r all probably far form the truth anyway!!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:45 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

LunchB0x> And what gives you the delusion I care what you think?

Verity> It would help if these I-know-it-all, would do us the courtesy of telling us :Hey, I have this theory. I think this is what happened, instead of (key: blaring trumpets): “I KNOW what happens.”

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:08 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

OMG, that was so funny!

quote:
Originally posted by Lunchb0x
Omega ur dumb I hate u

lunchbox . . . tell me that was a joke. tell me you aren't seriously sitting in front of your computer stomping your feet with crossed arms and pouting lips . . . are you serious? "ur dumb i hate you?" that was the ultimate comeback in, like, second grade, my friend.

because she didn't wanna read the theory? listen, you're gonna have to learn to cooperate here or we'll march you right upstairs without letting you finish dinner.

egads man . . .

my apologies for that, the rest of you. it was just too funny not to comment on. carry on.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:39 AM
Korri

Lunchb0x> Omega is not dumb at all she comes up with alot of good theories LEAVE HER ALONE!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 03:33 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Nickjs21> laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Korri> cool

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:17 AM