KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Oracle and Seraph

The Oracle and Seraph
Started by: DarkMage31

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkMage31
Post Master

The Oracle and Seraph

I've been wondering about this little segment in Enter the Matix for a while. It's just before the Seraph vs. Ballard fight.

Oracle: Thank you.

Seraph: No, it is I that is forever indebt to you.

Anyone know what this can mean? I'm thinking Seraph was a program, and the Oracle saved him from deletion, as long as Seraph would act as her guardian. Agree? Disagree?
-DM31

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 10:02 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

Completly agree.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:32 PM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

oh yea, and can you tell me how you get your icon at the botton of you screen name on these forums? Like yours is Neo. How did you get that?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:33 PM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxMaStAxKiLlAxX

yeah i wanna know too

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:12 AM
XxMaStAxKiLlAxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxMaStAxKiLlAxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxMaStAxKiLlAxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

There is no way of knowing why Seraph is indebted to the Oracle – or why he THINKS he is. We know that sometime between M1 and M2 the Oracle became an exile in need of protection. Perhaps Seraph volunteered to protect her, since the Oracle has left her control-job and is nor working to find a way for man and machine to co-exist.
Seraph, who has been the only program with an inner golden spiritualistique kind of light, may have some kind of insight, that we simply don’t know about yet.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:52 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

hodgie723 and xxmasta . . .

scroll up and hit the "help" button.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:01 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Maybe you are right Omega. I hope they discuss that little aspect in Revolutions!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 04:43 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Oh, and as for the picture under our names, click "profile" at the top, click "edit profile," scroll all the way down to Avatar and select the genre and avatar you want to appear under your name. Best of luck to you.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 04:45 PM