KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Which Movie Is Better? Matrix 1 Or 2?

Which Movie Is Better? Matrix 1 Or 2?
Started by: revolution_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
revolution_man

Which Movie Is Better? Matrix 1 Or 2?

AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION I HAVE DECIDED MATRIX RELOADED IS BETTER THAN THE MATRIX 1 BECAUSE IT CARRIED THE STORY PERFECTLY. THOUGH IT WASNT AS EMOTIONALLY INVOLVING AS NUMBER 1, THE ACTION SCENES WERE AMAZING AND THE ENDING WAS THOUGHT PROVOKING AND I AM even MORE EXCITED ABOUT REVOLUTIONS THAN I WAS ABOUT RELOADED! share your thoughts!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 10:15 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Re: Which Movie Is Better? Matrix 1 Or 2?

well.. confused I think matrix reloaded.. because it have more
action scenes.. smile

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:02 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo9

m2 cuz it has wayyyyy more action, not that m1 was bad, but you had to wait a longgggg time b4 neo fought smith

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 05:37 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

exactly!!!!!!!! wink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:21 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

yes i agree totally. even though M1 wass great... it doesnt beat M2

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:22 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Think of it this way, without M1, you would've been alice tumbling down a rabbitt hole trying to figure out what M2 was all about. M1 was simply the beginning, Act one of three act play, and the 2nd act is almost always the most intense, and with the final climax happening in the 3rd act, Revolutions.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 11:42 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

right!!.. the m1.. was like the teory.. to understand what is the matrix.. wink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 11:51 PM
Korri

m2 Neo is hotter n Trinity dies

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

It all depends on what you like in a movie.......OH WHO AM I KIDDIN!?!?!?

MATRIX RELOADED is the better of the two.

But M1 wasnt without its charm.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:44 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh of coarse not M1 bloody rocked!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:46 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

matrix 2 was AWESOME

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 05:52 PM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

matrix 1 will always carry that magic..it's a classic, and the best of the two...........

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:09 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

matrix one was so much better than 2 to tell ya the truth i was kinda dissapointed with reloaded...the action scenes were longer than neccesary and i had to watch the movie twice to understand half the stuff the architect said..i think ill bring a dictionary with me next time.... confused

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:34 PM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
m2 Neo is hotter n Trinity dies

oh korri ¬¬ hahahahahahahaahah lol!!!!

I'll never going to change laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:29 PM
My name is Neo9

yes m1 is a freakin' classic but in terms of action and content m2 kicks ass!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 06:30 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by unibrow
matrix one was so much better than 2 to tell ya the truth i was kinda dissapointed with reloaded...the action scenes were longer than neccesary and i had to watch the movie twice to understand half the stuff the architect said..i think ill bring a dictionary with me next time.... confused

hahahahahahaa! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:32 AM
TheMerovingian

M1 was good, M2 was great!
M2 was better in me opinion. It had even more amazing action, an awesome plot and went more in detail about the whole concept.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:09 PM
TheMerovingian is currently offline Click here to Send TheMerovingian a Private Message Find more posts by TheMerovingian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

m1 people. m1 pulls out ahead.

just the sheer mind-boggling quality that m1 brought with it . . . every one of us was blown away. i remember seeing the preview in theaters for the first time. they show all these slo-mo clips of trinity flipping during the lobby scene, and the agent dodging bullets, and smith punching through concrete . . . and then, morpheus' voice as neo dodges bullets on the rooftop: "unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is . . . you have to see it for yourself."

holy crap, i almost flew out of my seat. and i hadn't even seen the movie yet. nothing had ever been done before like m1. and that is why m1 will always be the pinnacle, the standard, the best.

the concept, the visuals, the action, the dialogue . . . how can you say m2 was better?

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 04:30 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

i agree with nickjs21 in terms of how the first matrix came with the element of surprise. no one had ever done a movie like that before. i sadly never saw it in theaters but fell in love with it on dvd. i think a lot of ppl didnt like reloaded as much becuz it didnt mind boggle you right away. i mean when you saw trinity in m1 doing her slo mo kick to the guards and jumping buildoings...you're thinking, "what the hell?" but in m2 u understand why all that can happen. you had to wait a lot longer to be blown away in m2. but i think i will stick with m2 as my fave of the 2 mainly becuz it eventually got me thinking and the action was sooooo awesome!!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 05:21 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

M2 develloped the story and went in depth with Philosophy and the Matrix world. I like the second one better.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:56 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote