KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » did anyone see kid's story in the animatrix?

did anyone see kid's story in the animatrix?
Started by: revolution_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
revolution_man

did anyone see kid's story in the animatrix?

i just bought the animatrix and saw kid's story and thought it was wild. so i guess he got himself out of the matrix w/o getting his plug pulled. i used to think that 'the kid' in reloaded was stupid and had nothing to do with the story but now i am interested in his role in revolutions. i also thought that it was cool that they tied in neo's last line in the short film into reloaded. " i didnt save you kid....you saved yourself." share your ideas on how he got himself out.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:00 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I have indeed seen it and it is personally my fav. The Self-Substantiation thing was nice and that specific thing is going to play a role in revolutions in my opinion - see my newest thread: Evolution, its all about Evolution!!! (btw thats a hint at one of my theories wink )

His mind knew it wasn't real and that when he died he was going to wake up - he realised the truth without being told smile

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:09 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

wow. i get it now. i think that kid is gonna be special.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:12 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I tried jumping of a building,...ended up with a compound fracture in my leg sad

just kidding. I think that the kid himself isn't that special, but rather what he did. Maybe in the next movie what we will learn is not so much that he's unique, but that what he did was anyone can do. Who knows

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 06:15 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

If the kid died in the Matrix world, shouldn;t he be dead in the real world since the body cannot exiest without the mind.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:58 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

thats what i thought metroplex....maybe revolutions will clear that up. or maybe sifer can! he seems to know a lot about the matrix so i dont know..haha

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:20 AM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Cool voice, but ugly as hell IMO. Eyebrows, kid.

~AI

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:01 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's rather the point, Metroplex...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

didn't like the episode that much. I guess what shocked me is him outrunning 3 agents on a bloody skateboard wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:43 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
didn't like the episode that much. I guess what shocked me is him outrunning 3 agents on a bloody skateboard wink

there were more than three, there at least 10 agents

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:05 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

and all of them couldnt outrun a kid laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:41 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh..more..yah...didn't remember. well...that's a mistake also. they don't even put 10 agents on neo.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:52 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Unless you count Smith, but he isn't an Agent of the System anymoo. Poor lovie. We miss him. Have some pity for us sentient nothings!

~AI

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:34 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

i no that this is gonna be far fetched just as most of my ideas are but here it goes...
morpheus says that the first one freed himself from the system...well that is exactly what the kid did...
i think that the kid was meant to be the next the one in the cycle but then something got screwed up...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:49 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

but the first one didn't free himself from the system . . . the one morpheus was referring to was the fifth one in the cycle, who reloaded the matrix after speaking to the architect and had to choose 23 people, etc, etc.

remember, after m2, morpheus' explanation is debunk.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:36 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Anyhow, Michael isn't cute 'nuff to be a One... and oh how many times have WE HAVE THIS DISCUSSION?

~AI

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:55 PM
Sifer

As I just said in another thread.

The One = The Anomaly = Neo = Simple!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:03 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote