KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Architect Was The First "one"!!!!!!

The Architect Was The First "one"!!!!!!
Started by: revolution_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
revolution_man

The Architect Was The First "one"!!!!!!

ok, correct me if i am wrong but morpheus says this..."when the matrix was first built, there was a man born inside, where he could change things as he saw fit. it was him who freed the first of us..." (read on)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:11 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

OBVIOUSLY he created the first matrix and OBVIOUSLY, since he created it, he was the first man born inside. (my pc is messed up and if i type too much it messes up so read on)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:31 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

and OBVIOUSLY he can change things as he sees fit(he has created 6 already)....and OBVIOUSLY he freed the first people because he needed people to create a city where they can be free from the matrix(at least think they are free)....(read on)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:38 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

That is not correct. Go back and look at The Second Renaissance, Parts 1 & 2. The Architect & the Oracle were the two machines that went to the humans to make peace. The Architect was nto the first one, because the Matrix was made by the Architect and The Oracle. Go back to Reloaded to see what I mean.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:48 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

now when he entered the source he disseminated the code he carried....now he sits up in
his chair and watched over the programs and never comes out so everyone thinks he has
died. "when he died...the oracle prophesized his return..." the oracle knows he still exists,
its just he isnt the "one" anymore becasue he destroyed his code. she prophesized the
return of "the one" and only he can enter the source. he did, but he screwed up and chose
his way back to the matrix. now i have heard about "the kid" is really the "one" and that
at the end he takes over the architect like smith and watches over the matrix like he did.
even though i would hate to see "the kid" become the "one"(unless they give him a lot of
screen time and i get emotionally attatched to his character like neo) it would make sense
becasue the new "one" would take over the old "one"'s job. now i am not gonna give you
a bunch of bull and tell you i have the script and stuff....i just have a theory and think it
makes sense. reply on your thoughts!!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:54 PM
revolution_man

hmmmm....i didnt catch that the architect and the oracle were the machines that tried to
make peace with the humans, but assuming that you are correct(i will find out in a
bit)...just beacuse the architect is a machine doesnt mean that he cant be the one....i mean
look at neo...he is a machine(or an anomaly part of the machines) and he is (so far) the
"one". i thought that the architect would just program himself inside the matrix so he
could change it up close and personal and crap... haha o well....its only theory and with
the wachowski brothers behind it, ya just never know until november.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:04 PM
Sifer

The One = The Anomaly = Neo = Simple smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:01 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

i agree with sifer

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:07 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

No offense man but the title of your post sounds like the something out of the national enquirer

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:42 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

hahahahaha...o my god!...it actually does now that i look at it..

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:51 AM
Dexx
wingless

Re: The Architect Was The First "one"!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by revolution_man
ok, correct me if i am wrong but morpheus says this..."when the matrix was first built, there was a man born inside, where he could change things as he saw fit. it was him who freed the first of us..." (read on)

yes..there was A MN born inside. The architect is a piece of software..not a man. It's as simple as that

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 02:59 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

listen, this is what you don't understand about morpheus' explanation of the first one . . .

he was wrong. sort of.

the one that morpheus was referring to was actually the fifth one, the man that brought his code into the sixth matrix after his showdown with the architect. get it? what you were overlooking was that morpheus doesn't know there was more than one matrix. so his story isn't true.

urot: where did you hear that the two robots in the u.n. were the architect and the oracle? you're the only person i've ever heard say that.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:27 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Warning

Urot is right!.....The architect is a machine, a program, not a man.....He created it along side the oracle (but she betrayed him). The architect is seen I believe in his true form in Renaissance II...Go check!no

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:00 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

architect----I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind. is he saying that he is human and to make the system work better he needed someone more bound by the parameters of perfection or that he is a machine and unlike humans he cant deal with imperfection. prolly a machine, but just someything interesting.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:39 PM
Verity

Prolly a machine that does not like imperfection!.....He mocks the oracle for falling into that, remember? He refers to the "mind" of the program he shared power w, and betrayed him...I suppose he considers the oracle more human for her weakness: intent to guide humans. Recall that the architect and the Merovingian consider her simply..."a fortune teller". wink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:26 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

when did he mock the oracle?

and can someone tell me where there's proof that the robot in sec.ren.II was the architect?

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:51 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by nickjs21
when did he mock the oracle?

and can someone tell me where there's proof that the robot in sec.ren.II was the architect?

When Neo suggests to the architect that the oracle is the mother of the Matrix, the architect goes"Please!".....don't remember?......watch it again and check out how he says it and his face!.....And uhhhh....in R1 at the end, the big machine says "ur flesh is irrelevant...hand over ur flesh...we demand it!", and everything explodes.....THAT is the architect.....the initiating program of all!....Seems pretty clear to me!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 11:30 AM
happy kine
mirth maker

quote:
Originally posted by Verity
When Neo suggests to the architect that the oracle is the mother of the Matrix, the architect goes"Please!".....don't remember?......watch it again and check out how he says it and his face!.....And uhhhh....in R1 at the end, the big machine says "ur flesh is irrelevant...hand over ur flesh...we demand it!", and everything explodes.....THAT is the architect.....the initiating program of all!....Seems pretty clear to me!(please log in to view the image)

what makes you think thats the architect? maybe i need to watch it again... but i didn't catch that.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 01:42 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

If you look at sec.ren.II you will see that at least two times the architect & oracle came to the humans to make peace. On the third trip they were there to take over the humans. That is when the architect was in a black metal skin and holding the apple. The apple is the conecting peice. The architect was holding a red apple during the peace talks. Then when he was judging mankind, the red alpple was sitting on the desks next to his note pad. That was the part when he demanded that the humans give up their flesh for the Martix. The Oracle was not at his side at that time, because she was preparing the matrix.(that part was implied)

If you noticed in M2 when neo was talking to the Architect. The architect stated that he was the father of the Matrix, and that the Oracle was it mother. It all started with thoses two programs in sec.ren.II. It didnt matter if the humans destroyed the machines bodies, because it was the programs inside that made the difference. The A & O were never really in danger, because there were still in the Machines Mainframe in M1.(that part was implied too.)

(Side note: listen to the part when the machines were doing upgrades on themselves at M1.)

Go back and check it out. Make sure you pay attention to the stroyline.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Aug 13th, 2003 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:38 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

but what made you think that was the architect? he looked like any other robot in the cartoon. how does the apple have anything to do with that? i'm going to watch the cartoon again...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:04 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote