KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » matrix questions

matrix questions
Started by: iknowkungfu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iknowkungfu

Cool matrix questions

for anyone who like to know more about the revolutions just ask away. cheers.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 12:37 AM
iknowkungfu is currently offline Click here to Send iknowkungfu a Private Message Find more posts by iknowkungfu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

1-Was the Architect lying to Neo?
2-What did Persaphone do to Neo, why was the kiss needed?
3-Is the End of M1 shown in part 3?
4-Is the world saved, do all the slaves escape the matrix?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:01 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Why would anyone wanna know that yet?.......Patience is a virtue ppl!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:05 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Patience? Pfft. Who needs patience when you have omnipotence? But shut up anyway, I want to wait (or just get some guy who works at my mum's shop to get it a month early... no, never! I will cherish the moment it starts! On the fifth!). Muaha! And then I'll destroy you all. Obviously.

~AI

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 12:05 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I’m just wondering if it’s MasteroftheMatrix in a new disguise.

Iknowkungu> Let me guess, you already SAW Matrix Revolutions, didn’t you? Or… you work at Warner? Or you’re related to the Wachoski brothers?
Answer me this: How do You know, what happens in Revolutions?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 12:36 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I dont want to know untill Nov 5th!!! (please log in to view the image)

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:33 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Yeah, but if he had worked onset then any notion of info being spilled... the Wachowskis would probably send a hitman to cut his tongue off or something.

~AI

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:28 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neon

Woaw, this is like the third thread I read where people are saying they know what will happen in Matrix Revolutions. What's the deal?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:46 PM
Neon is currently offline Click here to Send Neon a Private Message Find more posts by Neon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

Well, Do you mind share the information about revolutions ??

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:53 PM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Don't!.....Anyone who says they truly know everything is full o' crap! Like someone said earlier on....if it was someone leaking info that worked on the movie, they woulda hunted 'em down already! U know these ppl all sign contracts to shut 'em up!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:16 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Those working on Matrix Revolutions better be SO busy making the damn movie, that they don’t have time to hang around in Matrix-forums and say “I know it all.”

Neon> It’s a virus to this forum. Don’t worry too much about it. About once every two weeks, someone shows up, claims to know everything, and then turns out to know absolutely nothing. Just attention-seekers – My personal theory is, that it’s the same guy.

They're just (please log in to view the image)

"... Most guys do."

Last edited by The Omega on Aug 15th, 2003 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:40 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Yeah, but if he had worked onset then any notion of info being spilled... the Wachowskis would probably send a hitman to cut his tongue off or something.

~AI

Probably so....I doubt the person giving this info is a reliable source...All the ppl that work on set have to sign contracts of silence!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:46 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Verity> Sure they do. If you go back to older threads on this forum, you’ll see this theory isn’t new, and was de-bunked, a long with a lot of other theories. At the HP forum the peeps at least say “THIS is fan-fiction, yay”, when they write their own stuff.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:51 AM
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Verity> Sure they do. If you go back to older threads on this forum, you’ll see this theory isn’t new, and was de-bunked, a long with a lot of other theories. At the HP forum the peeps at least say “THIS is fan-fiction, yay”, when they write their own stuff.

Why the hell r they trying to make us feel like crap then??...Isn't that a little bit of a sadist attitude?? (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 02:16 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe

~AI

Even if they did cut out his tounge he'ld still be able to type it on here, so they'ld need to cut his hands off to.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:57 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJMissPinkie
Formerly the MCElite

Shocked

If people want to know the answers to revaloutions questions let them ask its up to them whether they believe the answers and this a free forum for everyone so if sum one wants to pretend they know the answers let them- i mean they might actually be tellin the truth- (that is if they can answer they're probaly on the run from a finger breaking hit man.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:13 PM
DJMissPinkie is currently offline Click here to Send DJMissPinkie a Private Message Find more posts by DJMissPinkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Even if they did cut out his tounge he'ld still be able to type it on here, so they'ld need to cut his hands off to.

Or they could get big Lions from Fujiyama to come and eat him... I haven't been watching Home English Home too much... smile Or they might employ real Agents to hunt him down and put him into an Amish indoctro-camp. Buahah! No techo for them no more.

~AI

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:14 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Verity> No, it’s a sad grab for attention most likely. It’s the anonymity of the Internet. And we have some very young people around here, who buy every loons “I know it all.”

MCElite> Yeah, right!

Also, please note, that IknowKungFu has vanished again.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 02:04 PM
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaa.. me 2!!

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:04 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-

lol kewl smilie

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:34 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote