KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Catwoman

Catwoman
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Catwoman

Catwoman is the movie in which Halle Berry wil star as all of you know but you don't know that Benjamin Bratt is playing here love interest.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:06 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

que bien pablito!!! pero Halle va a hacer la pelicula?? yo escuche que ya no o tienes fotos o algo?? embarrasment

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:13 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

sip si tengo algunas de las locaciones y sale Halle pero no con el traje sexy sad

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:36 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kitten25_2001

Hello, I am the Owner of a Yahoo Group called Catwoman's Hideout. I am asking for a boycott of the Catwoman movie. At the Group you will find links to send letters about your opinion of this movie.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:37 PM
kitten25_2001 is currently offline Click here to Send kitten25_2001 a Private Message Find more posts by kitten25_2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Kitten why are you asking for a boycot of the movie

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:21 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metanoia

Eeew, why Halle? I mean, she's a good actress, don't get me wrong. But she doesn't seem right for the role. I think Catherine Zeta Jones would have been a better choice. Buuuuut that's just me.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:49 PM
Metanoia is currently offline Click here to Send Metanoia a Private Message Find more posts by Metanoia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

She's asking for a boycott because the movie has nothing to do with the comic book character Catwoman. Different name, different appearance, different costume, different city... Everything in this will be blasphemy to Catwoman fans. I'm not a fan, but I thought I'd clear this up, since I read about it.
I think the movie is a stupid idea, but I'll probably end up seeing it anyway.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:39 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

The movie looks really really dumb, and has nothing to do with Catwoman. I'll probably end up not seeing it at all.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:43 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mahoganywoman

quote:
Originally posted by Metanoia
Eeew, why Halle? I mean, she's a good actress, don't get me wrong. But she doesn't seem right for the role. I think Catherine Zeta Jones would have been a better choice. Buuuuut that's just me.

I don't like Halle Berry as an actress, not only is she not worthy of having an Oscar but also her range as an actress is very limited. She was a poor choice for Catwoman as well as a poor choice as Strom in the Xmen series. Personally I think Michelle Rodriquez, Catherine Zeta Jones, or anybody else would of been better

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 12:39 AM
mahoganywoman is currently offline Click here to Send mahoganywoman a Private Message Find more posts by mahoganywoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote