KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Batman or Superman...

Batman or Superman...
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Batman or Superman...

BATMAN OFCOURSE hes alot cooler... and he has like 2 sidekicks.. smokin'

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:56 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

batman sucks my left nut, Superman all the way...

there is no way batman can defeat superman without some kind of kryptonite, and that's just lame

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 04:17 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

your totally wrong superman doesnt have a dam chance.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 04:52 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Batman

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:36 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

if it was real...then Superman would fly straight through Batman and splatter him like a bug. But in a comic it would be great to see Batman out think Superman and ultimately overcome him.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:04 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

been there done that. Batman wouldn't do it unless he were prepared. That means he would WIN

whoever says batman suck is an ASS. Have some respect for the power of the human spirit when given the right motivation. You Don't need powers.

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:15 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Well Said. Jade Eyes.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:43 AM
Marcellus
executioner

Human spirit? christopher reeves has human spirit! but other wise batsy wins cause superman is a dushe.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:07 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I'm pretty sure Batman carrys a chunk of Kryptonite in his bat belt in case such a battle should occur so Supes is screwed, really really screwed

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:12 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I'm pretty sure Batman carrys a chunk of Kryptonite in his bat belt in case such a battle should occur so Supes is screwed, really really screwed

Not everywhere he goes, but certainly when he goes to Metropolis (he comments in Hush that, "You don't come to Metropolis and not be prepared for him.")

But even though I love Batman and dislike Superman (his boyscout attitude annoys me to end), I will point out, in the interest of fairness, that in Hush Batman is barely able to hold his own against Superman, even though he was equipped with Kryptonite and supersonics, and Superman was holding back as much as he could. He even comments that "If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed to squish me into the cement." So distasteful as I find it, I have to give this round to Superman (at least in a fair fight...)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:17 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Batman has defeated Superman twice "in fair fights" and also provided the means by which Ra's Al Ghul defeated Superman (Red Kryptonite) in Mark Waid's "Tower of Babel" story arc.

With preparation, Batman has a HELL of a chance against Superman.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:28 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Batman has defeated Superman twice "in fair fights" and also provided the means by which Ra's Al Ghul defeated Superman (Red Kryptonite) in Mark Waid's "Tower of Babel" story arc.

With preparation, Batman has a HELL of a chance against Superman.

If you're talking about the DKR storyline, I'll point out that 1) Batman had Green Arrow's help, and 2) Superman had lost much of his strength by then. If you're talking about other times, what were they?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:17 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

whoever says batman suck is an ASS. Have some respect for the power of the human spirit when given the right motivation. You Don't need powers. [/B][/QUOTE]
MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!
it' amazing how many people out here negelct the beautyy of batman!
obviously,they're jerks who have no clue who the bat is...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 06:40 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
If you're talking about the DKR storyline, I'll point out that 1) Batman had Green Arrow's help, and 2) Superman had lost much of his strength by then. If you're talking about other times, what were they?

When did he have Green Arrow's help in DKR? He fought by himself when he used the sonic, homing missles, and tapped into the city's electric power grid.

"Weakened?" And? He was still how many times stronger than Batman? I'll take Batman's brain over Superman's brawn any day.

He had Green Arrow's help in Dark Knight Strikes Back - are you confusing the two? He also had the help of The Flash and...The Atom, I believe?

The result was the same in both story arcs.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:10 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THE_DOOM666

INCREDIBLE HULK WILL KILL ALL!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:42 PM
THE_DOOM666 is currently offline Click here to Send THE_DOOM666 a Private Message Find more posts by THE_DOOM666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Whooa there laddy!Hulk doesn't kill for starters!But he wouldn't kill The man of steel even if he tried his damndest!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:52 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Never
[B]When did he have Green Arrow's help in DKR? He fought by himself when he used the sonic, homing missles, and tapped into the city's electric power grid.

It was when he was fighting Superman. Green Arrow hits Superman with a kriptonite arrow. Yes, I know he also does that in Dark Knight Strikes Again, but I'm not getting the two confused.

I've attached a picture taken from DKR.

Attachment: dkr.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:41 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
It was when he was fighting Superman. Green Arrow hits Superman with a kriptonite arrow. Yes, I know he also does that in Dark Knight Strikes Again, but I'm not getting the two confused.

I've attached a picture taken from DKR.

That was earlier in the issue; that was not when Superman fought Batman in that empty lot, if I recall correctly.

I am referencing, again, when Superman blazed the ground, asking "Where?" Batman then replied, stating where and when. Batman lured Superman into that area when he was softened up with the missles first. Batman was in that tank. Batman used the sonic, acid, and assorted other goodies.

Green Arrow was not present.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:48 AM