KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » where did bruce get his money from???

where did bruce get his money from???
Started by: Iron Falcon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Iron Falcon
Wing Man

Question where did bruce get his money from???

I know that his family was rich, but does the comics go into how the Wayne family got there money???

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:12 AM
Iron Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Iron Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

His father was a doctor and a very good one so he made alot of money.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:35 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iron Falcon
Wing Man

thanks,
Now where does batman get all his gagets and vehicells form, I know that there is someone that works on his car but where does he get all of the other sutff from

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:14 PM
Iron Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Iron Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

well he's really smart so with the money he's got, he can probably make that stuff himself

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:18 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

There's a guy who lives in the cave with them , he's a little "off" but a technical genius, but I can't remember his name. Before him though I have no idea.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:44 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Also Bruce has invested his money well, Wayne Corp.(u think thats the name) is one of the biggest companies in america!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:44 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Lex Luthor is the President of the US, just thought I'd throw that in.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:02 AM
Iron Falcon
Wing Man

do you think that wayne enterprises is somewhat like the unbralla crop.??
Where they do things for the government?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:38 AM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Brucey bot inherited his fortune from his parents, who are almost royal in Gotham.due to the wealth amassed by judge Soloman Wayne. his ancient ancestors were also nobles from Scotland He takes over the important accounts which state that wayne-tech stuff has gone missing so no-one else sees it and Wayne-tech is one of the most advanced technological companies in the world. He and Alfred are also expert mechanics and engineers and the guy who's a bit off is called Harold.a mute hunchback. He looks after pretty much all the tech stuff and lives in the cave.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:23 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'll wait for Daywalker to come in here and clean up shop with an answer...but i'd say Bruce spent his money on T.J. Waterhouse like the dude on the infomertials suggested.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:23 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I bet the family bootlegged it all, kennedys style

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:31 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Harold is dead now, and he hadn't been in the cave for a while before he died. Let's all have a moment of silence for Harold.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:46 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artgirlphoto

Two Words: Cat Woman!
naw just kiddin
I think his pop was dablin in the stck market or had a killer lucky streak at the races. shifty

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:15 AM
Artgirlphoto is currently offline Click here to Send Artgirlphoto a Private Message Find more posts by Artgirlphoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artgirlphoto

quote:
Originally posted by Iron Falcon
thanks,
Now where does batman get all his gagets and vehicells form, I know that there is someone that works on his car but where does he get all of the other sutff from

In the comic (orig) it says bruce went all over the world to better himself physicly and mentally.... he makes half of his gadgets to butler does the rest i guess.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:19 AM
Artgirlphoto is currently offline Click here to Send Artgirlphoto a Private Message Find more posts by Artgirlphoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iron Falcon
Wing Man

so you don't think Bruce worked for the government at anytime or works for them now?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 11:14 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

NoWAY.He's totally against the government. He's a rebel at heart and wouldn't do that. To them, he seems like a liability coz he's violent, unpredictable and is a vigilante. You should read the dark knight returns and the dark knight strikes again(Frank Miller). He pisses off Uncle Sam so much that they send their puppet superman after him and bats beats 7 shades of shite out of him.Of course it's only coz supes would never want to hurt a MERE mortal. Imagine superman on red kryptonite(makes him bad on smallville) versus bats. He'd kill him!(sorry I diagressed)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:19 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obviously

He's not totally anti-government like it's portrayed in Dark Knight Returns but he's definately not a yes-man like Supes is. He wouldn't take money from the Feds ever. He just inherited the Wayne fortune and started his own industries.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:23 AM
Obviously is currently offline Click here to Send Obviously a Private Message Find more posts by Obviously Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iron Falcon
Wing Man

what if that is a ploy? just a trick to make everyone think that he is but really under a different name he works undercover? And the whole Batman thing is just a way for the government to test out there new products

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 02:58 AM
jinXed by JaNx

well everyone knows that batman gets his money from selling all of the drugs he gets off of the criminals he busts. I mean this keeps the cycle going. If batman diddnt hustle drugs to other criminals there would noone left for him to bust. I think he also keeps the money from the drug dealers he takes down. And im sure batman robs a few banks here and there. You know batman always has the building layouts no matter where he goes. He can get in, in the most discreet of ways, so yeah bats is a drug dealer and bank robber MOST deffaintly, but it's sort of like a robin hood thing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iron Falcon
Wing Man

Thank you for you asinine comment

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 11:12 PM