KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor Movie

Thor Movie
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

Thor Movie

To all the Thor fans!!!!please wait for the movie "Thor".so those actors to play the role as Thor.maybe Thomas Jane or Brendan Fraser to play the role as the Mighty Thor in the movie.so just wait!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:49 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiju_oh

The role of thor should be played by...Ralf Moeller from the 'Conan' TV series or Fabio. Both have the look, but i know Moeller has the build.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:56 AM
kaiju_oh is currently offline Click here to Send kaiju_oh a Private Message Find more posts by kaiju_oh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Can u guys plz throw in some pics next time? Of the actors in question or some sneek pics. I'm interested keep then news coming.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:05 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbert

Thor should be played by Vladimir Kulich-the guy that played Buliwyf in the 13th Warrior...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:52 PM
bobbert is currently offline Click here to Send bobbert a Private Message Find more posts by bobbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Yes he was great in that movie and has the right heir for the part.

(please log in to view the image)

hope that works.

http://members.tripod.com/2warriors...es/buliwyfb.jpg

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 09:21 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

DOH !!!

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 09:21 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Lo there do I see my Father...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 09:22 PM
Spawnie

Oh him, uuuuuu goood. He was really good in that movie, allthough many ppl dont' know how to appritiate it.
I usually dont' expect much from movies so I mosty accept them for what they r. This kinda gets me an advantage to ppl that ***** and moan about everything they see in movies.

When I went to watch Matrix Revolutions, I had to sit thorugh it listening to some ppl ***** and moan throughout the whole thing. All u could hear is how funny things were to them and that they were not interested in the movie at all anymore. WHO CARES WHAT U THINK, LEMME WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE IN PEACE, AND KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF!

Dammit they ruined the whole thing for me. Why don't ppl just have fun watching something, and after the movie u can comment all u want.

I hope they make a good job with the movie cuz Thor deserves it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:28 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I think Thor would be one of the last Marvel movies made when all the other heroes are done.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:16 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Its funny to think if Brandon Frasier was really cast as Hulk. lol.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 05:52 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Redundant thread. Please close, Mods.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 06:31 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Agreed thread is not needed

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 4th, 2014 11:07 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote