KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Hulk - The End - the best survivor?

Hulk - The End - the best survivor?
Started by: Spawnie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawnie

Hulk - The End - the best survivor?

I read Hulk The End and according to that Hulk is the only one that survived the Nuclear holocaust. All the other heroes r dead and Bruce Banner is the only "human" left on earth. He's left on earth to age to death and his only companion is a floating alien recording unit. Bruce wants to die and the HULK doesn't let him. The HUlk Says: HUlk is the strongest, Hulk must survive. Hulk needs noone, Hulk wants to be left alone. Hulk is cold.

I liked this one, I never knew that Hulk had such an end. So with all those discussions Hulk vs Juggernaut and others, I agree that Hulk is the man smile. Sad story and a sad finish for a character that powerful.
So who do u think is the best survivior now smile?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:00 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

How do you like this Monster Hulk?

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Attachment: hulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 01:45 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

That was not his real end. It was a REALLY good story but not his final ending.

made by verauko

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:09 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Hey, hey more comemnts plz. Tell me how it really ended. I read that one cuz I got it in hard cover and the drawing was really neat. I didn't realize that this was just an utopic ending. Nevertheless I liked it very much.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 04:35 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

The whole END series are possible endings for popular characters. Nothing more

made by verauko

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 08:39 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

What was the real end of Bruce Banner? I dont' know if there is one. Cuz I know that the new Hulk is not Bruce anymore.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:58 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

There isn't one.

made by verauko

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:39 PM
Spawnie

Oohhh. Ok. Did Hulk have any special editions? Some crossovers?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 04:45 PM
Lag

Yeah I'm sure he did. I don't know of any, but every character has special editions and cross-overs. Cross-overs especially for Hulk, he's probably been in more comics that weren't his own more than anybody. Fantastic Four, Avengers (even though he was on the Team), some spidey, some X-Men.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:42 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

So the Hulk is a green giant monster superhero you know!!!!

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 02:20 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yep wolvie has a the end comin out two

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 02:32 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote