KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Silly Superman Synopsis

Silly Superman Synopsis
Started by: Thargun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thargun

Silly Superman Synopsis

Hello People,
Having just read a sypnosis of Superman, I feel a great gulp of disgust in the way they want to do the story. Superman 1 & 2 have outlaid the basis for further Superman stories, which with 3 & 4 being just money making films, a fifth film should carry on with a bit of continuity, admittedly we can't have Mr Reeve (Said with Tear in eye), and Tom Welling is too young to act him (Only if they did a Smallville movie). Dean Cain is still a Kelloggs Frosties guy. So as a adaquate replacement for Reeve will be difficult as he will just be compared to his predecessors. But any actor is only going to be as good as the story, I mean Kung-Fu style fighting in the sky with fellow krptonians!!! come on, Matrix gave us that. Let's have some thing original, go back to the comics, have a look at what he was about. As for Batman in a film with Superman, according to the comic he kicked our beloved big S's backside with some Krptonite darts, so would we want that in a film?? As for them being allies, Superman is hollier than thou and Batman is a rich vigilate!!! I don't know where they will go, the movie guys should look back and take stock of the hash they made of the Hulk and the Success of Spider-Man and X-Men. But then they did bring us Freddy and Jason, and the soon to be Alien V Predator. Is there anything we can do as fans?

Sorry for any bad spelling and please reply and give me your views, good or bad. Takes 2 sides to make a coin!!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:45 PM
Thargun is currently offline Click here to Send Thargun a Private Message Find more posts by Thargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well, what are you saying? that it should be a batman vs superman movie? id see that...but i think the whole domsday thing would make a great movie

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:13 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote