KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » the Justice League

the Justice League
Started by: nightcrawer89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightcrawer89
movie man

Warning the Justice League

i think this movie will rock when it comes out i will go see because the cartoon is sweet. i am just wondering who would play wonder woman, the flash,superman,green lanten,hawk girl,and j'onn.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 08:10 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

hmm.... at the moment i would like the voice of Flash as the Flash in the movie...He's so funny!

Give him some hair, MAYBE, and he'd be good.

Michael Rosenbaum (also on smallville)

Attachment: michaelros_grani_1947881_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:31 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

he DOES look like him! See?

Attachment: flash2.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:32 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gambit Lebeau
Always Bored

Jla would be a good movie

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 02:21 AM
Gambit Lebeau is currently offline Click here to Send Gambit Lebeau a Private Message Find more posts by Gambit Lebeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

the most hilarious thing they could do would be to get Michael Clark Duncan to play Lex Luthor. The modern age characterization is just a blatant ripoff of Wilson Fisk. Just like the movie version of the Penguin is a ripoff of the Owl

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:36 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Angelina Jolie or Catherine-Zeta Jones as Wonder Woman.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:58 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

hmmm, maybe...

I'm afraid to say the I think Dean Cain looks pretty good as Superman (again)...he's "beefy" enough laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 08:18 PM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

I always liked Plastic Man big grin...in my opinion he is the best DC character, probably because he's funny laughing out loud

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:59 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i christain bale should be batman

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:44 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

the bad guy would have to be massively off the charts to put all these guys together for a LIVE action movie...

Attachment: stewie.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:25 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

cool pic... yeah i was thing sam jackson for GL too, but i thought he might be too old....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 12:02 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

why didn't harrison ford ever play batman? he would be almost as good as Kevin Conroy

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:30 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I don't see this happening - think of all the rights issues trying to get all those superheroes together in one film!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:02 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[LP]
The Emrald Flame!!!

I would just like to say to nightcrawer89, that you are a freakin' idiot, along with anyone out there who agrees with the cartoon in terms of representing the Justice League of America. THe spin off from the comics was a great idea, and sometimes can be entertaining, but how it was played out is to far from the truth. First off, there is no Hawkgirl in the JLA, she belongs in the JSA, the Justice Society of America, with heroes such as Hawkman, Dr. Mid-Night, and Mr. Terrific. Second, The Flash isn't generally a comical character. THe comical relief that should be provided is from Plastic Man, whom the cartoon neglected to have. Furthermore, John Stewart isn't the current Green Lantern anymore. THe real Green Lantern is Kyle Rayner whos is a tall, skiny, white guy. Now, since that has been setteled, the idea behind a JLA movie is superb. I think the actual critical roles would be not in the main heroes, but in all of the members of the JLA that arn't full members and sometimes work with the JLA. For example, if the movie had such heroes as Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and so on. The main memebers of the JLA should be Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Martian Manhunter. Nothing more, nothing less. So there is my input on the matter. Peace...

--- [LP]

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:21 AM
[LP] is currently offline Click here to Send [LP] a Private Message Find more posts by [LP] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i disagree it should be based upon the cartoon. John Stewart should be in the movie and hawk girl.aqua man should make a cameo. every thing about the new cartoon. should be vocased like how every one got their powers and the villin should be a doulbe team like lex luther and the talking ape man or gradie.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:01 PM
ANGELIQUE

THERE'S GOING TO A JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE
IT'A A ABOUT TIME,SOUNDS COOL!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 07:00 PM
ANGELIQUE is currently offline Click here to Send ANGELIQUE a Private Message Find more posts by ANGELIQUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[LP]
The Emrald Flame!!!

To Angelique, we don't know if there is ever going to be a JLA Movie, we are just theorizing. To nightcrawer89, why do you think that the movie, if ever there was to be one, should be based off of the cartoon when the cartoon isn't even correct. Like any COMIC BOOK MOVIE, it should be based off of the COMIC BOOK. I do think that would make sense, don't you? John Stewart shouldn't appear as Green Lantern, when he isn't. If you are following the JLA and Green Lantern story lines right now, I do admit that John is the current GL, but that is only because the real GL, Kyle rayner, is off in space destroying the Black Circle Crime Sindicate. As soon as he gets back on Earth, which will be in GL #176 in April, Kyle will take his position back as the GL in the JLA and John Stewar will go back into retirement. On the cameos though, I do agree with you. There should definatly be DC Hereo cameos, but from people that are allies to the JLA, such as Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Aquaman. As far as a villian goes, I'd have to say that it would have to be a general character, so Lex Luther is right out. But as for Gorrilla Grod, your "talking ape man", I think he would be cool, along with villians like Soloman Grundy or Brother Blood. Also, I'd like to add that Plastic Man should be included in the offical goup because he is in the JLA Comics. I forgot to add him on my last post of official members. Look foward to your thoughts on the issue.

---[LP]

Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might,
Beware My Power,
Green Lantern's Light!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 09:26 PM
[LP] is currently offline Click here to Send [LP] a Private Message Find more posts by [LP] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightcrawer89
movie man

i think the old members deid so the orig team had to get new members to help the orig.as for the green lanter there is going to be a spin off movie and of the flash and wonder woman.i think john stewert should be the new green later because the old one should die for the new one to take over.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:12 PM
[LP]
The Emrald Flame!!!

O.k., it is definatly official. Nightcrawer89, you are a freakin' idiot. First off, learn to type something correctly, even a simple sentance would do. Second, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! The "Origonal Members"? Stop pulling stuff out of your ass. Look at all of your responses, you can't even type four sentances with one fact, wher as I can state facts consistantly to prove you wrong. The "Origonal Members", as you put it, are still alive and kicking, retard. Not a single member of the JLA has passed on, accept maybe Aquaman, but he was reincarnated, so that doesn't matter. furthermore, there isn't talk of any "The Flash" movie, and "Wonder Woman" and "Green Lantern" fims are still theories, let alone a for sure thing. You know nothing about comics or movies like you state you do. John Stewart shouldn't be the GL either. The first one hasn't died, so if they ever did do a movie, it should be the first one, Hal Jordan, or the real one now, Kyle Rayner. Don't you get it yet? There is a new GL who takes the role all of the time, and Stewart's time has already dawned and faded. Next time you try to reply to this, give yourself some credit and put some length to it, and maybe a fact or two. THen you might stand a chance at making sense. You depress me...

---[LP]

Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might,
Beware My Power,
Green Lantern's Light!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 11:43 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Whoa there HORSEY!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:03 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote