KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » scariest villian

scariest villian
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

scariest villian

if you see any villian on the street who do you think you would be most scared of. i say carnage.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:46 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:47 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Joker, I mean Charle curse the Joker on the road, and he almost lost his life for it.

"We cant have people cursing each other on the road its just not polite, Looks like I have to teach you some manners"

Charles" I have a family, son I do any thing"
Joker 'Anything says you??"
Charle"yes anything"
Joker"Wallet"
Charles"ok but I dont have much money"
Joker "please dont insult me, Poor photo poor poor, Name Chalre Walkkies thats you right?? Name, age, weight, Address, okdyoy"
Heres the deal, you do me a favor, and I let you off"
Charles" ok what do I have to do??"
Joker" I dont know yet, I having not thought of it yet, You go back to your family, and when I need you I call, I keep in touch, Ha ha ha ha ha ha"
Would a encouter like that with the Joker scare you??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:52 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think in appearance The Joker is scary.

But he lives and was born on Earth. When you start seeing nihilist aliens like Thanos walking the streets, it's time to soils ones self.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:55 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

agree if i see thanos i would need a fresh pair of undies.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:58 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I would perfer to die by a blast than any way the Joker can think of?? I might become a Joker Jr who knows?? its what the Joker does to people that make people afraid of him, not what he looks like (even though that helps)
Joker just does not kill you when he has time on his hands. He kill you nice and slowly. I like to die fast than anything the Joker will think of.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:59 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

Yeah, same here. I'd rather get zapped with an alien ray gun then get the works from the Joker.

Like having him paralize me, take nudie pictures of me and then use the pics to drive my dad crazy-like.

That would suck.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:02 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I would perfer to die by a blast than any way the Joker can think of?? I might become a Joker Jr who knows??"

At least you're becoming something. A prodigy of The Joker.

You get into a one on one with Thanos and you become history. Or worse. Thanos is more sadistic than any villain. He created a planet where people are born for the sole purpose of being fed into a shredder.

I'd take my chances with Joker, although he is evil. Very evil.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:04 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

joker is way easier to kill if you pack a gun you can take him out. but to take out thanos you need alot of paper to jam the shredderJ/k thanos is mean mother#$%^@#

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:07 PM
Joker1237

Sure Joker can die, but your talking about just a walk on the street, Just because some one is human, does not mean its a better fate to die by the Human, I like to be feed to the shredder, read to many Joker comics to know what will happen to me.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:10 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't much knowledge on The Joker to be honest although I stand by saying Thanos.

Anyone wanna post some of his most evil acts? (Joker).

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:10 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know joker is pretty badass. his evilness makes up for his powers

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:12 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Joker shot Barbara, stripped her naked, and then tortured Comissioner Gordon with the pictures he took of her, bloody and naked. Joker killed Robin, turned him into a mini-Joker thing I think....I'm sure there are more.

I'd shit myself if I saw Cyber. Even Wolverine is scared of him! That might have something to do with the poison on Cyber's claws though...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:12 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

Well, I suppose if I was armed, the villian I'd like to meet the least would be someone who would enslave me instead of killing me, like maybe Darkseid. Paper shredder thing sounds bad but really there are people on Earth, in real life who do that (not that I'd wanna run into them either). Then again, lots of people have pulled guns on the Joker and it never worked for them.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:14 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait no. You are mistaking me grossly.

It isn't a paper shredder man. He makes people born so that the can be thread through a shredding DEVICE. A chopper or whatever. Blender is maybe more appropriate but when I say that I don't mean one you use to make milkshakes.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:16 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

that would suck to get caught in that

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:18 PM
Joker1237

Ok evil acts (long list to I say some not all )

He can cut you up slice and dice you, for hours on end telling sick Jokes, and calling it his Art Master peice.

He try to nuke New York city before Batman stop him, put Joker in the Slab, and he still got away, (one of the higest prisons guards there is)

He raise from the dead after getting the chair

Cant forget the laughing fish were he try to copy write fish, Than he killed the people that told him he could not copy write fish(In the TV show the people lived, in the comic they died)

He can of couse kill you with the smilx, Dont mind about that, its the other suff he does.

He shoot Barb Gordan, strip her naked and took photos of her, he did not stop there, he kidnap Gordan and took him on his roller coaster ride, showing nude photos of Barb. Trying to drive Gordan mad, Of couse he had that I go loooney looney song, I can still here it lol.

Of couse he killed Robin 2, boy did he get the works from the Joker, never give Joker a crowbar, than he lock the Door, as the building blow up, Leaving Robin and his Mother to die in it. (no Batman did not save them the DIED)

He kidnap the Mayor in Kightfall, with the help of Scarecrow, and put the Police on a while goose chase, lead the police in a trap, the place blow up and Gotham lost over half its force, all for a little fun.

Jokers first comic he killed about 4 peole. Before he was insane.

He is mean and scary and kills for the fun of it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:20 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm. That is indeed evil.

I wonder what's worse, Joker killing for fun or Thanos killing coz he's bored and for fun. Thanos just adores death or dying.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:31 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Yea, Thanos destryoed the universe to please Death. He killed just to kill people! That goes above anything Joker can ever do.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:34 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Have you read the last issue of the current Thanos series? That just prooves how badass Thanos is, and I would shit my pants if I saw him.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:46 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote