KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Fighters Hierarchy

Marvel Fighters Hierarchy
Started by: Krissy Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Marvel Fighters Hierarchy

Based solely on ability (no weapons or powers except Stick & DD senses). Here's the Fighter's Hierarchy in the Marvel Universe

1. Stick
2. Captain America
3. Black Panther (should actually be tied with Cap but no ties here)
4. Wolverine (relies too much on claws and healing to be any higher)
5. Shang Chi
6. Daredevil
7. Bullseye
8. Elektra (edges out Betsy because she doesn't use telepathy)
9. Psylocke
10. Ironfist
11. Silver Samurai
12. Punisher
13. Blade (can't be any higher without his swords)
14. Batroc
15. Moon Knight
16. Night Thrasher

I know it's wrong. lol. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:02 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

There's one guy who can mimic anyone else's fighting style and use it on a whim...he was an Avengers villain, can't remember his name....he' supposed to be one of the best...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:04 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

You forgot Sabretooth, Cable, and Conan

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:08 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

I'm not saying my list is better than your Krissy, but this is just my opinion on the hierarchy. I omitted Stck and Black Panther because I know little about them.

1. Captain America
2. Wolverine
3. Sabretooth
4. Conan
5. Shang Chi
6. Cable
7. Omega Red
8. Maverick
9. Dardevil
10. Iron Fist
11. Elektra
12. Punisher

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:22 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Picoico, his name is Taskmaster. I'm assuming he didn't make Krissy's list because his fighting style relies on his mutant photographic memory. Krissy is only allowing Stick and Daredevil to use their powers. He is incredible though, considering he can fight exactly like anybody he has faced before.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:25 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

What are Sticks powers?

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:28 AM
MatchesMalone

Not totally sure, I think they are the same as Daredevil. For instance, super hearing, touch, smell, and the radar sense that allows him to "see" in a 360 degree perimeter around him.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:32 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Three Weapon X'ers and Omega Red in the top 10, Abaddon? Not sure about that.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:44 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

Well, Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Maverick were the best of the best in Weapon X. Wolverine and Sabretooth are where they should be but I may let Maverick slide a notch or two. These 3 people were chosen because they had superior fighting skills and they aged slow. All 3 have many years of experience. Omega Red is the russian super-soldier. He has extensive KGB training and his super-endurance lets him train very hard. He was trained to be the best also. I drew these conclusions based on the Marvel card sets I own and just overall reading. In every card set that I have, Wolvie, Cap, Cable, Sabes, Maverick, and Omega Red have a maxed out stat for fighting ability. Omega Red and Maverick may be second rate characters but you gotta give the devil his due.

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 01:53 AM
deathclock

wolverine isn't that high up, even with healing and claws included

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:45 AM
deathclock is currently offline Click here to Send deathclock a Private Message Find more posts by deathclock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

My list.

1. Shang Chi
2. the Cat
3. Iron Fist (about equal with the Cat, but no ties as aforementioned)
4. Stick
5. Taskmaster (he's not a mutant, he just has an uncanny ability, would you deny Batman his detective skills?)
6. Eric Killmonger--Panther foe whom T'Challa has never been able to best in combat
7. Black Panther
8. Captain America
9 Daredevil
10 Elektra
11 Wolverine
12 Deadpool
13 Batroc
14 Black Widow
15 Psylocke
16 Bullseye
17 Silver Samurai
18 Moon Knight
19 Maverick
20 Night Thrasher

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:50 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Scarlet Spider, there's no need to even mention Batman. If Taskmaster was a mutant, there would be no correlation between his abilities and Batman's detective skills. Obviously, the problem is that I was mistaken about Taskmaster. If you are certain that he has no powers, then I will take your word for it. I very appreciative of your correction and the new found knowledge you have bestowed me.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:03 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I would understand if he were to be removed from the list however, as his talent/ability is not something that an ordinary guy can train at and acquire. But yes, he is just a baseline human.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:07 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

In no way is Wolvie or even Cap higher than Shang Chi. Stick is 3 at best. Chi is the highest, no question. I like Scarlet's list, I agree with the top 10, but I'd put Bullseye at about 11.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:26 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

Well, if Taskmaster mimic ability is just an uncanny talent, he deserves to be there, considering Captain America is stronger and faster than everybody on the list due to a serum he took(cheating punk).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:33 AM
Paola
Ronin

..and moving...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:47 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Shang Chi
Cap
Conan
Wolvie
Cable
Sabertooth

I ommited many, but i think these should go in this order

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:58 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Shang Chi but being the master of kung fu doesn't automatically mean being number 1. There are plenty of other fighting styles that can put the kibosh on a martial artist - UFC.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:59 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

While that was Shang Chi's catch phrase, he was indeed much more than "The Master of Kung Fu"

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:05 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

yup shang chi is the best.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:36 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote