KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Pic of The One Above All?

Pic of The One Above All?
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pic of The One Above All?

Does anyone have a pic of The One Above All, The Living Tribunal's boss?

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 12:20 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

is it actually proven that there is a one above all?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KPrince
I Just Can't Win.

Is The One Above All a Celestial, if so, then I think this is a pic of him:

Attachment: celestial- the one above all.jpg
This has been downloaded 298 time(s).

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:05 PM
KPrince is currently offline Click here to Send KPrince a Private Message Find more posts by KPrince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I dont think anyone is the boss of The Living Tribunal...
Ive never heard of this before... I know Galactus is right below Tribunal, then osiris and the lower gods are below galactus... but.. Tribunals Boss?

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 11:10 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

The celestial one above all is not the ONE ABOVE ALL who is LT's boss.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 03:27 AM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Ya but who is THE ONE ABOVE ALL?

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:01 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

the leader of the celestials i think

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:07 AM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

God.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 12:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

The One Above All refers to God (with a capital G)...hence, LT's master. You don't get to see God in real life, so I guess you can't see it in comics. The closest we came to seeing "God" was watching Thanos in action in "Marvel: The End", where he was utterly omnipotent, besting even LT.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:41 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

this is pretty much the most powerful being in marvel to date. atleast that i'm aware of big grin

Attachment: the end.jpg
This has been downloaded 280 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:02 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

the one above all is the most powerful celestial NOT GOD!!!! here is a link to a really really good site, clicking on this will bring to a page with bios for ALL the celestials.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...> r%3D%26sa%3DN

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:23 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redghost

Sorry to all thanos fans, but the most powerful being above LT and thanos with his phony heart of the universe is that omnipotent being that appeared for a few seconds in the marvel vs Dc crossover. I think he was the one above all, not thanos (with THU). He's either blue or red, i forgot his color. Thanos is waaaaay over rated. If anyone can get his pic and his name it would be nice. By the way, there is a DC one like him too.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:36 PM
redghost is currently offline Click here to Send redghost a Private Message Find more posts by redghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I may be wrong but I thought TOAA wasn't ever seen but mentioned many times by cosmic heavies like LT. If anyone knows of his existence its them, but Marvel have cleverly, never shown TOAA as far as I know..........

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:49 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

goku-vs-superma

There are two One Above Alls. One is the Celestial whom you're referring to, he's basically the leader Celestial.

The second has only been referrenced, and refers to an omnipotent God. However, showing him would open up a whole new can of worms, it's okay to have Norse, Greek and other deities traipsing about since they're just myths nowadays, but to have the Judeo-Christian God appear would be a faux pas.

DC's come sort of close to this, the Spectre talking about his boss, showing us glimpses of heaven and Morrison's creation Zauriel, but they've avoided showing Him for good reason.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 07:16 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silvajster

No pics but Im of the understanding that in DC v. Marvel, "The Blue Brother" was originally Marvel's interpretation of the "One Above All." However, this was later retconned.

Interestingly, I believe in Fantastic Four #511, they meet "God" (however may be different than the "One Above All") and it turns out to be the king, Jack Kirby.

Hope this helps.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 02:29 AM
silvajster is currently offline Click here to Send silvajster a Private Message Find more posts by silvajster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I don't think their "God" was the One Above All, if he was truly Above All, why would he need a collaborator (he takes a phone call, and mentions it's his collaborator.) Then he would only be One of the Two Above All.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 03:50 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Re: Pic of The One Above All?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Does anyone have a pic of The One Above All, The Living Tribunal's boss?
Here ya go...

(please log in to view the image)

No thanks are necessary.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 03:55 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

laughing

He is only the the God of Marvel's maximum profits laughing

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 12:46 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

With prep, he's TOAA.

no expression

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 03:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6

With prep, he's TOAA.

no expression
Damn straight cool

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 04:01 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote