KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Make Your Own Defenders!!!

Make Your Own Defenders!!!
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Make Your Own Defenders!!!

choose any 4 heroes from marvel including at least one of the orginal big 4 (dr. strange, hulk, silver surfer, and the sub-mariner)

here's mine:
1. Dr. Strange
2. Professor X
3. Silver Surfer
4. Gladiator

i chose these because strange's abilities are based on mystical powers. x's is on telepathic powers. surfer's is on cosmic. and gladiator is purely physical.
so you have magic, cosmic power, mind control, and someone who can just beat the crap out of anything. they can destroy one's mind, body, spirit, and material make up all at once. mess with these guys and you're royally FHappy DanceED

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 05:48 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Except, I find Proff. X a bit superfluous, given that Strange has better telepathic skillz that killz.

Mine:
1. Strange, ya just gotta have him.
2. Blazing Skull, fits with the Defenders mystic M.O.
3. Llyron, with the Defenders being his superpowered parole officers.
4. Firelord
5. The Air-Walker construct
6. Machine Man
7. Starlight

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 06:04 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

good point

My new team is as fallows:

1. Dr. Strange
2. Silver Surfer
3. Gladiator
and
4. Enchantress

now not only are your body, mind, matter, and spirit in trouble, but your heart is gonna be broken as well.

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Mar 13th, 2005 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:50 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Here's my Defender team:

1. The Sentry

2. Silver Surfer

3. Dr. Strange

4. Sersi(marvel)

5. Black Bolt

5. Ghost Rider

6. Thor Girl

7. Captain Marvel aka Genis Vell

The magnificent seven.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:20 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Ok here goes:
Dr Strange
Sentry
Loki
MoonDragon

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:16 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Silver Surfer
Quasar
Adam Warlock
Beta Ray Bill
I think this team has all bases covered

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:59 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

1.Adam Warlock
2.Sentry
3.Hulk
4.Black Bolt

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:28 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I chose Namor as the Defender to build around, and based my team on Black Adam’s short lived team from the ‘Black Reign’ event. BA and Namor have always drawn comparisons, so i thought it’d be cool if a team put together by Namor wound up mirroring BA’s own picks.

NAMOR, THE SUB-MARINER
(please log in to view the image)
But of course.

ATLAS
Atlas and Atom Smasher have similar power sets. AS joined BA to work out his anger issues. Atlas would join Namor because he’s always at his best when someone else calls the shots, be it Count Nefaria, Zemo, or even Hawkeye. As a Defender Atlas would re-focus as the team’s big man.

QUENTIN QUIRE
Like Brainwave for BA, Quentin Quire would be Namor’s young smart mouthed psionic attack dog.

THE GRIFFIN
Griffin and Namor have a history, so it makes sense Namor would pull him in to fill out the Defenders’ ranks. Griffin and Northwind both have that winged non-humany deal going on.

GHOST RIDER
GR/Robbie Reyes and Eclipso/Alex Montez are both young Hispanic men fighting for control with powerful demonic entities.

ECHO
Again, similar power sets here; photographic reflexes in this case, between Echo and Nemesis. Both serve the same purpose on their teams as the bad ass (mostly) normals/stealth gals.

Last edited by riv6672 on May 6th, 2019 at 11:36 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

That's a dope team! Damn even I forgot about this thread and I'm all about the throwbacks and the "create your own's"

Old Post May 7th, 2019 12:45 AM
riv6672

Glad you liked it.
I love create your owns, too. I think i’m running out of word combinations to use in the search function though! eek!

Old Post May 7th, 2019 04:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

So I made this when I was like 15 and have read a considerable amount more Defenders comics since. In that time I came up with the Final Defenders. The only Defenders team to represent ALL Defenders teams:

Dr. Strange (Founder, Leader of Original, and Leader of Secret)

Valkyrie (Member of Original & New, Leader of Fearless)

Nighthawk (Member of Original, Leader of Initiative)

Beast (Founder and Leader of New)

Luke Cage (Member of Original, Founder of Manhattan)

Rhino (Member of Thanos's "Secret," Member of Fake, Member of Emissaries of Evil, and having Nighthawk talk Rhino into joining and permanently leaving the villain life would be cool especially cuz this would prolly piss off the other founding three)

Old Post May 19th, 2019 12:28 AM
riv6672

Thats a nice mix...thumb up !!!

Old Post May 19th, 2019 05:18 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

My pick would be built around Dr.Strange with Ares, Nova (Richard Rider), Crystal (Inhumans) & Emma Frost.

Maybe have some temporary members like Iron Fist, Super Skrull and most definfily Daimon Hellstrom.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 05:32 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emma Frost
Clea
She Hulk
Namorita
Hellcat
Valkyrie
Magik
Ms Marvel

It's 2022

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 11:41 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Hell yeah

Old Post Sep 18th, 2022 07:46 AM