KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » ryan reynolds as the flash

ryan reynolds as the flash
Started by: dubefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

ryan reynolds as the flash

im on the fence with this one let me know what you think about it

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:45 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

I think it's perfect. If you're going to go with a big name, Reynolds is the only Hollywood actor I can think of who could pull it off. He's got the physique, he can put on a bit of attitude, and he has a "quick" wit (pun intended). His hair color will have to change but other than that, I can't wait to see him wearing the Scarlet.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:49 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

those are goodpoints, hopefully the pull it off and not like make the running sequences look gay or over computerised, and the script better be descent

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:52 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dubefan
those are goodpoints, hopefully the pull it off and not like make the running sequences look gay or over computerised, and the script better be descent

Yeah, we can only hope. I think Reynolds and writer/director David Goyer are steps in the right direction though. I think this is a difficult script to write and write well, but the effects should make it fun to watch.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:11 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Reynolds needs to be deadpool, not Flash.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:23 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

deadpool, you should turn your computer off and begin hitting yourself with your keyboard in the head, deadpool doesnt even deserve a movie, you talk about punisher being a one dimmensional character and you say make a movie off of deadpool excelent work

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:31 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

im toally rootin for him ioved his performace in blade. cuz the whole time he was just being Berg in a super hero movie. however, i do worry about him from the pointof view that he basically plays the same role in every movie you know the witty clever guy

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:54 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

yes but the flash is a witty character so its kind of a catch 22 you wanna see ryan reynolds as a different guy but in reality hes perfect for the role

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:56 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I could see him as the witty Flash.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:31 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

couldnt we all

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:40 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

I just hope they don't make Flash out to be TOO one-dimensionally witty. That's only one aspect of a more complex character.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:19 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya like ryan reynods character in blade 3 he was too witty i mean if tripple h was beating on me id be screaming for my mother

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:16 PM
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

I love the idea, he's big enough and can pull off the wit.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:03 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya he can do it, just as long as the cg effects arent gay

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:13 AM
Magee

lol this whole movie will have to be cg'd. When he's running fast its gonna have to be cgi so a big proportion of the movie will be cgi. Then again most comic movies r so...

I'm still waiting for the days when other superheroes can show up in other ones movies, ah that will be the day.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:21 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

It's obviously going to be cgi, we al know that, but it can be done well or poorly. And again, we obviously want them to be done well.

And crossover movies are going to rock. Probably have to wait a while for that though wink .

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:12 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya im sqweemish about crossover movies like a punisher vs spiderman would be boss like how the punisher first emerged onto the comics ya know spider number 16???? or was it 162??? i keep forgetting

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:22 AM