KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ironman Suites

Ironman Suites
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Ironman Suites

If you had to pick the the suit used in the hopefully upcoming movie which one would you pick?? or would you rather they made a completely new one and if so what could it do?? in other words what would you build into the suit that makes it unique from all others???

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:38 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

there's a hell of alot.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 06:38 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I would probably pick the one from "The Ultimates." That suit is pretty badass...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 06:57 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

me to or maybe design one just for the movie.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 06:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

I've seen somewhere an Image of an actual suit for iron man.
but why is tom cruise playing tony stark

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:01 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

he's not he won't have time...he's out the running for the Iron man movie...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:05 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
me to or maybe design one just for the movie.

I think they should do that. Not a drastic overhaul, but just combine elements of his few more popular red and yellow ones. Or his current armor. I hate the "classic" red and yellow one. It just looks dumb.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:14 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

agreed.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream

And thank god for that...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream

I'm so glad to hear that cause he would suck and they would have to put platforms in the suit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:43 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

An "Ironman Suite" would be a lavish room that Ironman might book in a hotel.

An Ironman suit would be one of the many armoured costumes that Tony Stark uses to fight crime.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:59 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I know sorry for the misspelling but most people understood what i was talking about....I myself think in honor of the fact that ironman makes a new suit every other weekend they should make a new one for the movie...

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:52 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

http://www.efavata.com/CBM/index.htm has this image (posted below) as to what their insiders tell them that the new Ironman costume will look like.

Attachment: ironman_2005.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:12 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

cool

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:30 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
they would have to put platforms in the suit.

The whole point of being Ironman is that Stark doesn't need to be a huge peak human guy. He gets in a big high tech suit and kicks ass. Stark could be kind of shrimpy, as long as he's smooth with the ladies.

That pic is probably just a fake. Probably some old holographic Fleer card of the modular armor.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:15 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

it looks like the mid late ninties iron man armor.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:49 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, in the comics it was called the modular armor, because it was supposed to be easily modified, adding extra blasters or armor when needed. This was a great idea, but vastly underused, though it did culminate in the Hulkbuster armor.

It was used in his own series for a little bit, in Force Works (great series, basically the sequel to the West Coast Avengers, but they broke off from the Avengers purview) and in his animated series in the 90's.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:59 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

The original gold suit would get a lot of laughs. I'd go with that one.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:41 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jizzlow

h/o one min as i get us off the subject

the ironman suit would look very good if th mad it thike they did the green goblin suit in spiderman, ut just a metalic red instead

Old Post May 11th, 2005 01:37 AM
jizzlow is currently offline Click here to Send jizzlow a Private Message Find more posts by jizzlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jizzlow

hey copy this to the search engin and click on the iron man ad thin u can see wut itll look like
its pretty cool

Old Post May 11th, 2005 01:44 AM
jizzlow is currently offline Click here to Send jizzlow a Private Message Find more posts by jizzlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote