KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Constantine!

Constantine!
Started by: dgeniu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dgeniu

Cool Constantine!

So, what do you think? Is is cool or not? I think it ruled even tho it wasn`t exactly like in the comincs! It was cool in its own way!

I`m curious to know if it did good as a movie and what`s the general opinion about it big grin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:59 AM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was okay but lasted to long,It seemed to go for ages....... beer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:58 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I think the end was great, and when he gets electricuted and sees everything that has happened through the movie.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:57 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was to long sad

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:18 PM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dgeniu

I expected some major battle between Constantine and Mammon to take place in the end, but the actual ending was so unpredictable that I liked it anyway!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:22 PM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I really enjoyed this movie. it was awesome. the guy who played lucifer did a great job and so did the girl who played gabrielle. thumps up for me. cant wait till it comes out to dvd so i can buy it. smile

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:14 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

It was a pretty good but I don't like how they changed Constantine's character so much to fit Keanu. Don't get me wrong he did play an excellent part but I would've liked a more believable British Constantine.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 05:22 PM
TraptUnderIce is currently offline Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

its better than most of the movies that have been out in recent times. definately my favorite of the year so far

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:16 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I thought it was AWESOME!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:25 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

its cool i though balthazar was the best character

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:08 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Balthazar was only cool because of Gavin Rossdale the actor. He just has a cool calm attitude. Any chance of a sequel?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:51 AM
TraptUnderIce is currently offline Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GL SOLDIER

i hope so it was a solid movie

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:00 AM
GL SOLDIER is currently offline Click here to Send GL SOLDIER a Private Message Find more posts by GL SOLDIER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mischief

the movie rocked, but it was a pale shadow of the comic books. lucifer was nowhere near sinister enough, but gabrielle ruled. hope they bring out a sequel but make it more closely related to one of the original stories

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:58 AM
mischief is currently offline Click here to Send mischief a Private Message Find more posts by mischief Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote