KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Elektra II

Elektra II
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

Elektra II

Do you think there will be an Elektra II??

AC please, please dont post here stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:46 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

I didn't really like it. I thought it was sort of lame especially the vilians but what do I know. I actually thought it was almost worse than Catwoman.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:07 PM
TraptUnderIce is currently offline Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Elektra II

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceWithin
Do you think there will be an Elektra II??

AC please, please dont post here stick out tongue

yeah I got AC on my ignore list. big grin

unfortunately I dont think there will be because there havent been any talks of a daredevil sequel movie being made and its usually only the comicbook films that make tons of money that they make sequels to which is unfortunate because Elektra IMO is the best comicbook movie that has been made in the last 4 years,much better than the other big comicbook movies that were huge moneymakers.I would love to see a sequel made to it but Im afraid there wont be. sad Hope Im wrong though obvioulsy.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
I didn't really like it. I thought it was sort of lame especially the vilians but what do I know. I actually thought it was almost worse than Catwoman.

Please,it was 10x better than that god awful catwoman.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

elektra was simply awful, garner was horribly miscast and the whole thing was just poor...

i sincerely hope there is no sequel...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I completely agree.

Is it wrong to have actually somewhat enjoyed the Catwoman movie? embarrasment

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

i enjoyed catwoman unlike elektra which was awful

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:58 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by pr1983
elektra was simply awful, garner was horribly miscast and the whole thing was just poor...

My thoughts exactly,

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:07 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

garner was perfect. she learnd all that fighting stuff her self , no stunt people. who would you suggest , please post a pic with the name.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 03:31 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
garner was perfect. she learnd all that fighting stuff her self , no stunt people. who would you suggest , please post a pic with the name.

Originally posted by rox
i enjoyed catwoman unlike elektra which was awful

u can discuss elektra in its own thread, thank you

anyways to think Catwoman was better than Elektra ure seriously crazy.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:43 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by Draco69
I completely agree.

Is it wrong to have actually somewhat enjoyed the Catwoman movie? embarrasment

yes!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:44 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

where do i start... garner was wrong, and she barely fought as it was, that crappy 'phasing' effect was way overused...

while i agree catwoman was not as good as elektra, i can watch catwoman easier... why? i can convince myself thats not meant to be catwoman, its some other shitty hero and not selina kyle...

elektra? no no no no no...

a sequel without garner? maybe...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

[QUOTE=3672490]Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
[B]garner was perfect. she learnd all that fighting stuff her self , no stunt people.

Well said Jimmy.Elektra is my favorite movie of the year so far.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:41 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by IceWithin
u can discuss elektra in its own thread, thank you

anyways to think Catwoman was better than Elektra ure seriously crazy.

You got that right Ice within. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:42 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

garner was perfect.

Perfect as Elektra?

...no. What the f**k?

And ANY movie is better then Catwoman.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:19 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i really liked catwoman(maybe it was halle in leather) and i also liked elektra(maybe it was the same deal with catwoman with garner) idk i liked the storyline, i liked the plot, i liked garner, i liked the fighting. idk i really liked it and catwoman

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:52 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

i liked the storyline, i liked the plot, i liked garner, i liked the fighting. idk i really liked it

My thoughts exactly. thumb up Thats why it was such a good movie.dont know what you see in Catwoman though.Oh well.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:53 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

According to SHH It just might happen...YES!!!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:43 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Never saw the first Elektra movie and don't plan on it. That and Catwoman... I don't wanna waste my money on em...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:46 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Elektra. Phhh. They need to stop concentrating on crappy characters like that. "I'm an assassin mercenary!" Yeah, but you suck. Why is Marvel making movies about their dumb mercs when they have cool ones...like Batroc that they could make movies about.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:34 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote