KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » More Sin City!

More Sin City!
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

More Sin City!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:06 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LondonTown

Holy S#!t the first one was the best comic book or graphic novel adaptation ever!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 04:19 PM
LondonTown is currently offline Click here to Send LondonTown a Private Message Find more posts by LondonTown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rawmeat

Yea I know I read all the books and the best one was the first one (the hard goodbye)

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:11 AM
rawmeat is currently offline Click here to Send rawmeat a Private Message Find more posts by rawmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rawmeat
Yea I know I read all the books and the best one was the first one (the hard goodbye)

That Yellow Bastard was also very good.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:08 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rawmeat

yea that one was also very good a dame to kill for only gets good once marv and dwight team up .....that sux ava shoots him up it was also funny when marv takes manute's hat and wears it lol
have you read the making of sin city......I did its cool they have the whole movie script in it and they show how they did the makeup effects................It's awsome how most of the movie is on a greenscreen lol they could of filmed it at frank miller's house they barely moved sets haha lol......I wanna read the art of sin city its the only one I havent read.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:46 AM
rawmeat is currently offline Click here to Send rawmeat a Private Message Find more posts by rawmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote