KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Toxin

Toxin
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Toxin

Just got the first issue in the Toxin miniseries. I think its pretty good, just wondering if anyone else has read it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:17 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

can toxin fly and how is Toxin the son/daughter of venom I'm sooooooo behind the americans in spidey and X-men

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:34 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Toxin cannot fly. Toxin is the grandson of Venom, he is the son of Carnage. Remember how Venom got all woozy and threw up a lot in the morning, and then Carnage sprang from his oozy symbiotic loins? Same thing happened to Carnage, and Toxin was the result. It bonded with a police officer, and the officer is trying to use this monster for good, and instruct him in the ways of not being an evil tool. Though they're both learning much from each other and trying to find a path to follow.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 02:54 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

In the first issue, much of the dialogue is between Pat (the host) and Toxin.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:09 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:39 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Toxin cannot fly. Toxin is the grandson of Venom, he is the son of Carnage. Remember how Venom got all woozy and threw up a lot in the morning, and then Carnage sprang from his oozy symbiotic loins? Same thing happened to Carnage, and Toxin was the result. It bonded with a police officer, and the officer is trying to use this monster for good, and instruct him in the ways of not being an evil tool. Though they're both learning much from each other and trying to find a path to follow.

didn't venom absorb carnage?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 12:55 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Yeah, but Kassidy got another one just like it in the Negative Zone. But the writers and Venom seems to have forgotten that in Venom vs. Carnage.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:22 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:48 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

what, its not that hard to understand...

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:26 AM