KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Your Hero/Villian Picture

Your Hero/Villian Picture
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Your Hero/Villian Picture

Post your hero/villian picture and state their names and powers.
I'll post mines soon big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:37 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Mid-Night

How do I post my pic? I did my hero on Heromachine but it wont let me post confused

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:51 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i usually post pics with the attachment section in the preview screen

Flash Thordon..... currently a participant in the tournament in the versus forum...... has Thor's body, powers and hammer, Flash's speed powers and Quasar's Quantum Bands and mind

Attachment: flashthordoncomplete2.jpg
This has been downloaded 160 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:32 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

You did that on Heromachine right? I did on it to but I can't post it.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:15 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

no i used my crappy paint program..... i resized and cut up 5 or so pics and stuck em back together like that

i think you have to have been a member for so long or made so many posts before you can post pics and links

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 15th, 2005 02:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

...Speaking of characters in the amalgam tourney...

I've posted General Kinky on something like 7 other threads...so what will 1 more hurt?

Attachment: zod.jpg
This has been downloaded 131 time(s).

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

And one where he is preparing to use his heat vision...

Attachment: zod3.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:36 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

well, this is a pic made for me by a very talented young lady. her art can be found here: www.runecaster.net
Anyway, this was a character i used in a DnD (Dungeons and Dragons) game. But transferred here he would probably be something very similar to Dr. Strange. His name is Preacher of Nothing:

~wickerman~

Attachment: preacherofnothingcol.jpg
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:55 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Thatz a hot pic wicker

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:02 PM
jinzin

this is the horseman death....reeeeeeeally long story....
but he has about class 20 strength....but can amplify his power 10 to 20 fold based off of his anger, hatred, or the souls of the dead on any said battle ground.....
he has energy blasts....(sf.dbz-like) has enough speed to fly around the world in less than a day at his low power level...at his higher power level...it takes him a few moments.
his forarm blades extend and can cut through solid steel with the proper application...his armor/suit helmet cape....(all that) is self repairing and allows him to recover from most attacks....he's still volnerable to bombs and while he can put up an energy forcefeild against any manufactured bullets and bombs etc....he can't put up the same sheild against that which has been crafted....i.e. swords, knives, arrows...etc.
he has expert fighting skills probably ranking him a about a 6 on the 1-7 scale. he can manifest a cycle-reaper and a sword out of thin air.....his trademark weapon is the death orb.....it looks like a black energy ball.....whatever he hits with it immediately begins to wither away and die....though accelerated healing factors may be able to recover from this type of attack....anything less will be damaged more than sufficiently..... finally he has one forth of the bugle of the apocalypse that like his sword/reaper manifests out of nothin/or a pocket demension....whatever... on it's own it has the power to destroy a continent....if he succeeds in finding the other four peices from his brother horsemen.....the completed bugle with have enough power to destroy all the life on the planet with him being the exception.....but he can only use the apocolypse horn once.....

Attachment: death.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Last edited by jinzin on May 15th, 2005 at 11:30 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:16 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nice pic jin. Cool bio too. But his legs are a little big. The thigh alone is the size of his chest...lol

Still, a cool character...

-DM

P.S. Just say he is 7 feet tall and can jump hundreads of feet in the air and it'll make perfect sense...lol

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:25 PM
jinzin

yeah I noticed that when I finished it.....I was like "dammit!" oh well.....It will be better next time....
but thanks man...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:28 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

here is a less detailed pic...but at least his legs are the right size this time....

Attachment: death2.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:29 AM
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm gonna draw a pic of Ubermensch Logan but I don't have a scanner. sad

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 12:37 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

use a digital camera... if you have one

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:31 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
here is a less detailed pic...but at least his legs are the right size this time....

Like that picture yes

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:36 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Ketchuptome
Thatz a hot pic wicker

thanks man, and yeah Jin, that's a really cool pic and Bio

~wickerman~

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:25 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

thanks for the compliments guys...

Old Post May 17th, 2005 11:04 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Wickerman
thanks man, and yeah Jin, that's a really cool pic and Bio

~wickerman~

No probs cool

jinzin- np stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:25 PM
jinzin

blah

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:00 AM