KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Where is JP

Where is JP
Started by: whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Where is JP

He is missing suggestions?

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:13 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

MIA?...... lol

nah.... he's probably just off protecting the earth from intergalactic invasion forces.... like he does every sunday

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has not been around for a while and I worry for the Earths safety confused I am also worried for the global guardian himself. Maybe he is in the Sun juicing up. confused Who knows lets put "The Dukes" stats on a milk carton wink

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 15th, 2005 at 04:41 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:27 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i guess he never walked away from his rematch with hulk killer humanoid....... sad

oh well......I'm still a JP fanboy.....4LIFE!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:29 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I remember saying something about threads dedicated to forum members

by Scythe

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:51 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey sorry, its just I am worried about JP
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
I remember saying something about threads dedicated to forum members

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:52 PM
jinzin

don't ban him...he may not have seen that threat...ummm warning...wahtever it was....but that was in the vs. forum...not this one....PLUS we LOVE JP! smile

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:53 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ban me, what the whats all this about

Originally posted by jinzin
don't ban him...he may not have seen that threat...ummm warning...wahtever it was....but that was in the vs. forum...not this one....PLUS we LOVE JP! smile

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:53 PM
jinzin

she was........pissed to say the least last time she visited a JP thread.....she made some warnings...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:57 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by jinzin
she was........pissed to say the least last time she visited a JP thread.....she made some warnings...

Darn...I had something cool to say too. Oh well...off to say something cool in another thread...*jumps out of the thread with a ninja sword unsheathed*

-DM

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well since this thread is open......what where you gonna say?

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:23 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

You'll never know....hahaha

Actually, I was going to suggest something along the lines of PM'ing him as a sign of goodwill. He might have seen all this fanboy-ness as making fun of him and left for a while. If we offered to, I don;t know, be his personal KMC posse or something stupid, it might be fun as hell (the idea of him being our posse leader is even funnier to me than just being a JP fanboy) and would hopefully bring back everyone's favorite Batman-slayer.

Or maybe he's saving the planet from certain doom...that works too.

-DM

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i don't know...i tried to PM him telling him it was all in good fun and that I was actually appreciative of his arrival here....he even showed up to some JP threads and cracked jokes too.....I think poala should start a JP sub forum.....it would probably have more responses and such than the hulk or blade ones...lol

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:41 PM
Paola
Ronin

you're all on my list! eek!

Closed!

by Scythe

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:59 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote