KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Best Comic-Book Character Upgrades

Best Comic-Book Character Upgrades
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Best Comic-Book Character Upgrades

One last thing before I retire for the night.

My opinion? Archangel, Emma Frost, Iceman, Aquaman and Spider-Man (I dig the organic web shooters).

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:43 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

colossus... long overdue...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amen.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:07 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Magento also long over due

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:08 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Magneto?? I'd disagree. They were having enough fun with just magnetic stuff. He certainly didn't need an upgrade to "I can make black holes...bwahaha"

I like Draco's initial list, but they might have made Iceman a little too powerful also.

-DM

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

it depend on which spidey cuz there is the one with organic web shooter and the abilty to commuciate with insects,. the one that the inset lady got him pregnant. my fave is Beast. he's a little stronger and agile and more feral(meaning he's got heightened senses now) i just dont like his new look. though i miss the normal sized head on the gorrila loking body rather than the giant cat with neanderthal arms

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:10 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

is that beast in your sig then or saber tooth i cant tell the differnece

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Na magneto, Is master of magnetism, since almost everything in life, has something 2 do with magnetism, its wonderful seeing him, as powerful as he is.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:44 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savagerampage
Na magneto, Is master of magnetism, since almost everything in life, has something 2 do with magnetism, its wonderful seeing him, as powerful as he is.

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside laughing

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:09 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I completely agree. And it makes sense as well, unlike some other upgrades.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:27 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is finally cl 100+. Thank you god! it was long overdue.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:27 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

I know alot of people will disagree with this but: Scarlet Witch,

But then again, maybe she's been a bit too upgraded

Old Post May 20th, 2005 11:06 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

and magnetism is affected by electricity.... how long until Electro i the most powerful guy on the planet?

laughing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 20th, 2005 11:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

magnetism has nothing to do with black holes. And gravity is not related to the EM field either, if we're going by conventional science.

The EM field is most closely related to nuclear decay forces.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:43 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

iceman went from being one of the extras who always die in the star trek shows, to becoming captain kirk.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote