KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Morph - most difficult mutant to destroy?

Morph - most difficult mutant to destroy?
Started by: Wickerman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Morph - most difficult mutant to destroy?

I'm talking about Morph from the Exiles of course. He can shapeshift into anything he can imagine. Absolutely anything. He doesn't have weight or height boundaries like Mystique, and it doesn't even have to be organic for christ's sake.
He can also change his outfit, which leads me to believe that he can also morph the molecules adjacent to his location. Please....tell me how Morph can be defeated.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:13 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

with poisoned cheesecake.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:33 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Firestorm can kill him. Or Sersi. He's EXTREMELY durable. So he has to be taken apart molecularly, frozen, melted or affected by oscillation waves.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:34 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Firestorm can kill him. Or Sersi. He's EXTREMELY durable. So he has to be taken apart molecularly, frozen, melted or affected by oscillation waves.

I'd say if he has time to react he could even respond to those. By turning himself to ice just before being frozen, and so it wouldn't affect him, by turning himself to a puddle of molten metal or even lava before being melted, or by turning himself into a blot of Vibranium before being hit by the oscillation waves. O_o

~wickerman~

ps: the poisoned cheesecake might work

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:48 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

To my knowledge he's never done ANYTHING like this. He's basically a big pile of putty. If he could turn into Vibranium or Adamantium even then he wouldn't have gotten torn about by Sasquatch. He's basically Plastic Man.

He can turn into fascimiles of inorganic items. But he can't alter his molecules into something his body cannot sustain. He also cannot alter his temperature.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:56 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

cheesecake works. Theres really no defence...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:27 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Draco69
To my knowledge he's never done ANYTHING like this. He's basically a big pile of putty. If he could turn into Vibranium or Adamantium even then he wouldn't have gotten torn about by Sasquatch. He's basically Plastic Man.

He can turn into fascimiles of inorganic items. But he can't alter his molecules into something his body cannot sustain. He also cannot alter his temperature.

History & Powers: Morph has the ability to shapeshift his body into anything he can imagine. He can stretch, mold and recolor all of his body, or just a part. Morph can even change his outfit using this power. More importantly to a combat situation, Morph can reattach severed limbs. His cellular structure is apparently so undifferentiated that all the parts of his body are effectively the same, so cutting through a limb, or even his torso, is akin to cutting through a sponge. Finally, Morph has no scent, a fact that used to drive his world's Wolverine batty.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 11:53 AM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

feed him poisoned muffins instead of cheesecake.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:10 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by BENITO
feed him poisoned muffins instead of cheesecake.

Everybody's sarcastic these days shifty

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:56 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Morph can not die child..he is our true savior..magneto and Apocalypse fear the mighty Morph. Thor powers are child like compared to Morph

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:14 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Mainstream
Morph can not die child..he is our true savior..magneto and Apocalypse fear the mighty Morph. Thor powers are child like compared to Morph

I'm not saying he can't die. I'm just saying he's very very difficult to destroy. And since he can turn into virtually anything and also the molecules adjacent to his location, it's even harder.
So other than sarcasm, got any suggestions Mainstream? wink

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:49 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I was kidding around Morph as durable as Sandman, Hydro man or Mr. Sinister..he can grow back from a single sell....maybe. I know he can put himself together after he's been broken...like when them werewolve thingies ripped him to bits in the regular marvel universe that time.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:51 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I was kidding around Morph as durable as Sandman, Hydro man or Mr. Sinister..he can grow back from a single sell....maybe. I know he can put himself together after he's been broken...like when them werewolve thingies ripped him to bits in the regular marvel universe that time.

As long as one little bit of him remains he can grow himself back from that little bit. But all the ones you noted have weaknesses that he doesn't. Like Hydro man having heat as a weakness, Mr. Sinister having cyke's blast, etc.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:15 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

he's hurt by energy attacks so his weakness would have to be energy based..being punched, cut , or broken won't kill him.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:17 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

so you're saying we need an ascended Saiyan to use a Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha wave on him shortly after his dad dies and talks to him from the other world?

'COS THAT'S JUST STUPID!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

nah....I'm sure a nuke could kill morph..but he has to be completely hit by it.

Goku: I have to destroy him

Pic: G-G-Goku you have him blast him..while I'm holding him ...Blast him damn you!

Goku: okay...KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!

Morph: holy $hit!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Pic: WAAAAA AHHHHH

Goku: Pic! It's over...we have to go to Namek to get their dragonballs to wish pic back..let's go Gohan.

narration: the massive energy attack destoryed the shape shifter..but Pic was destoyed while hoping him for the blast..but is this truly the end of morph..could the mighty mutant truly be destroyed by Goku attack find out next time on ...Dragonball Exiles. laughing

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:45 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't seen 63 but it looked at the end of 62 like Hyperion had done the job with his heat vision.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:55 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I read it...morph a puddle..but I don't think he's dead..hurt bad though.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 05:57 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

can Hyperion beat two Hyperions though?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:02 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I doubt Hyperion could beat two Hyperions...assuming the 2 Hyperions both have the strenght of one Hyperion each. either way it don't look good for Hyperion and yet it does. laughing

Old Post May 19th, 2005 06:04 PM