KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor fought Hyperion?!

Thor fought Hyperion?!
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor fought Hyperion?!

I heard somewhere that in a comic Hyperion killed all of earth's heroes and the last one he killed was when he killed Thor and was seen holding him by the neck or something like that. What issue of what comic did this happen in?

Thanx.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:01 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

c'mon please someone reply i really wanna read that issue but i dont know which one of which comic so can somebody please help me out.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:25 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i assume it's in Exiles... but i don't know which issue number

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:23 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth-Todd

It is in Exiles, in the currrent Storyline Hyperion is the bad Guy , and Beak just brought 2 alternate Hyperion's in to fight him. but the hyperion issues were right before the Kulan Gath storyline. they were pretty awesome.

By the way if you are not reading exiles you should be it is qunatum leap meets the marvel universe it is so awesome

Old Post May 25th, 2005 10:18 PM
Darth-Todd is currently offline Click here to Send Darth-Todd a Private Message Find more posts by Darth-Todd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can get it in trade paperback

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth-Todd
It is in Exiles, in the currrent Storyline Hyperion is the bad Guy , and Beak just brought 2 alternate Hyperion's in to fight him. but the hyperion issues were right before the Kulan Gath storyline. they were pretty awesome.

By the way if you are not reading exiles you should be it is qunatum leap meets the marvel universe it is so awesome

Yes and insects have wrecked it, yup giant talking caterpillers roll eyes (sarcastic)
Is it your favourite bookl Lord Fear big grin Explain why its a quatum leap, better yet tell me what quantum means roll eyes (sarcastic)

no

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:35 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote