KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » House of M(spoilers)

House of M(spoilers)
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

House of M(spoilers)

So what did everybody think of the opening issue?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Jun 4th, 2005 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:49 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought it was so f*cking amazing. I especially like how they showed Vision in a flashback and brought back Magneto, Quicksilver, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, and Falcon. It, in my personal opinion, was one of the besty issues ive ever read and i hope it just gets better.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:54 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

what's house of M all about?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:54 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

about the fate of the Scarlet Witch and if they have to fight her they brought back some heavy-hitters from the original avengers and they also have the combined might of the New Avengers and the Astonishing X-Men.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:56 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

hmmm... i take it it's just started?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:59 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

yes, it came out yesterday. But i wont get it till next week.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:01 AM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I just edited the title with a spoiler alert.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:03 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

lol... i already read all the posts

i'll probably read the story anyway

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:05 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I just wonder where Magneto and Quicksilver took Wanda.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:07 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Genosha.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:17 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

She was already there.

When the Avengers and the X-Men showed up she was gone.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:20 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh yea.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:22 AM
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Hmm..can anyone scan some pages? Other than the preview from Buzzscope.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:31 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thundercracker
takin a piss

saw it in a shop $50 to hell with that im depending on scans here ppl help me or at least gimme the jist of it or tell me to open my damm wallet its worth it .... (only if it is)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:36 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm bumping this thread, now that there is more than one issue out...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:13 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

There's a thread in the X-Men forum with quite a lot of info and some pics (but be warned potential spoilers) about House of M.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=13

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:23 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

House of M is merely an answer to infinte crisis but im still looking forward to it. this month of wizard magazine shows how the wolrd is divyed up among rulers

mags got genosha
cap britain got britain duh! right?
black panther--duh
Storm--kenya
black bolt--duh
Doom--duh
genis vell got some nation in outer space
Namor finally got atlantis recoginzed as a soverign nation
i belive ther were at least a few others but i dont remember. it also seems like wolverine will forever be the wild card, cuz apparently he's the only guy in the wolrd who remembers how everything should be. last month wizard hinted that it was due to his healing factor or something so maybe it might develop into something like all chacrters with healing factors recovered with thier orignal memories in tact so who knows what turn it will take, im sure going to get into it

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:46 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

What I'm wondering is where Magneto came from...I thought he was dead. My current X-knowledge is a little rusty, but I heard he died on Genosha at the hands of Sentinels, then reappeared as some guy named Xorn, who then revealed himself as Magneto, only to get beheaded by Wolverine.

So how is he alive?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:06 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've wondered the same, maybe he's dead and Wanda brought him back, with extra power from mephisto.

-holds on to that idea- c'monnnnn let it happennnn

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Wolverine beheading Magneto is one of the lamest things I've heard if he wasn't worn down tremendously first.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:00 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote