KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » official deadpool thread

official deadpool thread
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

official deadpool thread

give me some info on the merc

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 11:59 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ummm hes funny?? i know that his face is disgusting, that he has a healing factor and thats it....anyone else??

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:16 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

umm ask me a question i know alot about the merc with a mouth

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:36 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

well anything really.....whats his deal? just random killing? basically whats his history???

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:49 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Some DP trivia

What is Deadpool's REAL name?
Who was he with before he became Deadpool?
Who claimed to be his father?
What was the name of his sidekick?
What was the name of his rival at the start of his Self-titled?
What body part was taken from Deadpool, and who took it?
What's the name of the mercenary house he used to hang out in, and what was it before it was a mercenary house?
Who lived with Deadpool at the start of his Self-titled?
Who lived with Deadpool for a period during his Self-titled? (Multiple answers! Get them all for more points!)
How many costumes has Deadpool had? (Major costumes, no stupid bag over the heads, or variations of basic are counted)
Who does Deadpool fear more than anyone else?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:28 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well anything really.....whats his deal? just random killing? basically whats his history???

he enterd in the weapon x project becuse he had cancer the test tthey did on him tryed to recreate wolvieswhich inseted recreating it actuly activated his so ocnes he was well enough he killed every body there and be came a merc

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:38 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by dominic/wolf
he enterd in the weapon x project becuse he had cancer the test tthey did on him tryed to recreate wolvieswhich inseted recreating it actuly activated his so ocnes he was well enough he killed every body there and be came a merc

What the ****?

DP was a mercenary, found out he had cancer, joined Weapon X. Got a deriative of Wolvie's healing factor, turned out to be better than his. Escaped, became known as Deadpool, killed lots of people for money. Worked for a guy named Tolliver. Tolliver dies, many mercs want to find Tolliver's fortune. Deadpool finds it. Deadpool almost dies by the foamy box filler thingies. Hilarity ensues.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:47 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

Originally posted by Nataku8188
What the ****?

DP was a mercenary, found out he had cancer, joined Weapon X. Got a deriative of Wolvie's healing factor, turned out to be better than his. Escaped, became known as Deadpool, killed lots of people for money. Worked for a guy named Tolliver. Tolliver dies, many mercs want to find Tolliver's fortune. Deadpool finds it. Deadpool almost dies by the foamy box filler thingies. Hilarity ensues.

hey i was going off of memory
and let me try this test
1 jack
2 copycat
3 loki
4 kid deadpool
5 t-ray
6 his hand the director
7 helhouse i dont know
8 blind al ,weasel
9 1???
10 wolvie

whats my score answerman

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:43 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

1 jack
Correct

2 copycat
Correct (Her name is Vanessa)

3 loki
Correct

4 kid deadpool
Correct

5 t-ray
Correct

6 his hand the director
Wrong. Black Tom Cassidy took his hand.

What's the name of the mercenary house he used to hang out in, and what was it before it was a mercenary house?
7 helhouse i dont know
Answer- Hellhouse, it used to be 'Sister Margaret's school for wayward children'

8 blind al ,weasel
Wrong- Just Blind Al. Weasel has his own place.

Who lived with Deadpool for a period during his Self-titled? (Multiple answers! Get them all for more points!)
Answer- Montgomery, Vanessa, Kid Deadpool, Constrictor, Titania, and a few others we'll leave nameless.

How many costumes has Deadpool had? (Major costumes, no stupid bag over the heads, or variations of basic are counted)
9 1???
Wrong- 3 Basic, Weapon X, X-men

10 wolvie
Wrong- Hulk

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:49 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I know Black Tom nicked his hand but didn't the director nick it as well at the conclusion to the agent of weapon X storyline?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:29 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by willRules
I know Black Tom nicked his hand but didn't the director nick it as well at the conclusion to the agent of weapon X storyline?

Deadpool cut it off and rammed it down Sabe's throat. His other hand was mailed to Wolverine cause that was all that was left of him. It was buried, then he was ressurected from it. That was his cinemax hand XD.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:05 AM
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nataku8188
1 jack
Correct

2 copycat
Correct (Her name is Vanessa)

3 loki
Correct

4 kid deadpool
Correct

5 t-ray
Correct

6 his hand the director
Wrong. Black Tom Cassidy took his hand.

7 helhouse i dont know
Answer- Hellhouse, it used to be 'Sister Margaret's school for wayward children'

8 blind al ,weasel
Wrong- Just Blind Al. Weasel has his own place.

Answer- Montgomery, Vanessa, Kid Deadpool, Constrictor, Titania, and a few others we'll leave nameless.

9 1???
Wrong- 3 Basic, Weapon X, X-men

10 wolvie
Wrong- Hulk

You got owned in your thread dominic. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:17 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

hey i never said i know everything on pool

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:43 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

But its still funny, because you got owned

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:50 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote