KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » KMC Members: Characters That you are totally ignorant of.

KMC Members: Characters That you are totally ignorant of.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC Members: Characters That you are totally ignorant of.

-nod to draco-
Name here characters that you have NO understanding of...ask questions or what not about them. Maybe we help each other.

I have a few.

GreenLantern: I know they're green....-shakes head-
WonderWoman: Don't understand her.
Darkseid: he's big and blue and has some sorta beams.....that...chase you...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:11 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ha. Ditto Darkseid. And Mr. Mzystdnwhateverthehell (??)...never heard of him or seen him in a comic.

There's a bunch I've never been able to read and only know what I've read on this forum. I'm sure a lot of us can say that. For me, for years it was mainly Spider-Man, X-Men, FF, Daredevil, etc. and the other Marvel tentpoles...so anything cosmic and/or DC I'm kinda catching up on as we speak (both from reading comics and learning here on the forum).

And Maelstrom. But the only reason I want to know more about him is because I might have to face Khell in the tourney. Otherwise he seems too obscure for me to really care.

-DM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:43 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Orion
i kinda know his back story but what the hell are his powers???

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:25 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

hmmm, Characters that I know almost nothing about:

Wonderwoman: Never even got interested in her...
Thanos: I think he's awesome, but I have never read an issue with him in it.
Black Panther: Was never interested in him, but now I kinda am because of all the credit he gets on these forums.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:11 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Carnage
Green Lantern
Iron Man

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:26 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Cosmics (Genis, Silver Surfer, Thanos, that stuff)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:25 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Superman Prime.

Eternity, Death, Living Tribunal...that sort of uber cosmics.

Saint of Killers.

Martian Manhunter.

Thor.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

LOBO

all I know is that he ugly

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:37 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Ditto to Darkseid and the big heavy hitting cosmics. Celestials and abstracts, I know next to nothing. I admittedly don't know much about iron man. I know he changes suits a lot, and I know about his repulsors, but thats about it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:38 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Who's this Sentry guy anyway? All I know is that he looks like yellow supes, thinks he killed his wife, and (allegedly) ripped Carnage in half.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:48 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Actually, ripping Carnage in half is one of the few things we can confirm about Sentry. That and he fought the Void. That's about it...pretty much everything else is rumor.

There's a brilliant idea longpig started that says maybe he was just created out of the imagination of Scarlet Witch. There's absolutely no justification for this idea, but it sounds cool to me.

-DM

P.S. Ditto Uber-Cosmics and Abstracts...I know nothing about them. That goes for DC too...couldn't tell you one thing about Lucifer Morningstar or Gabriel or any of those.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Black Panther
Phoenix

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:16 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually, ripping Carnage in half is one of the few things we can confirm about Sentry. That and he fought the Void. That's about it...pretty much everything else is rumor.

(Somebody else mentioned that what he was ripping looked rather empty...)
Silver Surfer, Kazaar, Angelus, Magdelena.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:21 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
(Somebody else mentioned that what he was ripping looked rather empty...)
Silver Surfer, Kazaar, Angelus, Magdelena.

have a look for yourself

prior to this scene Carnage was pretty much about to kill Like Cage, Dare Devil and Spider-Woman

Attachment: sentry.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:39 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:02 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well (other than unsubstantiated claims of other heroes) you've just seen pretty much everything he's done

here it is again.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: rip.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:10 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Scoobless, come visit the SSSR&P.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:11 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Bishop X
Hey Scoobless, come visit the SSSR&P.

um.... what?

confused

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:14 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

It's nice to know I'm not the only somewhat ignorant person on these boards.

At best, I have a very weak knowledge of anyone above Silver Surfer in the Marvel Universe. That would be like celestials and Thanos and all those cats.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:58 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Wonder woman was a show some decades ago starring Linda Carter (I think that's right...) the character had been training for thousands of millenia at combat and has notable attributes of various figures from ancient Mediterranean mythology.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:57 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote