KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Batman Begins vs Fantastic Four

Batman Begins vs Fantastic Four
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman Begins vs Fantastic Four

Whats gonna be the better movie and why?

I like the fantastic four comics more, but i think Batman Begins is gonna be better.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:06 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

I don't like Batman. Never did and never will. So I'll like FF more. But maybe BB will be the better movie for those who like it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:11 PM
Aluminum Falcon is currently offline Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I think Batman Begins will definitely be better than FF...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:17 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yo r sig is my favorite! its ****ing awesome!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:17 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

I'd definitely go with Batman Begins. As of now, The casting, characters and story all look to be closer to what they are supposed to be than Fantastic Four.

And I hate what they have done to Doom in FF.

But who knows? FF might be a surprise.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:32 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

FF will most likely suck.

Batman Begins FAR more promising.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:37 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I wanna see them both.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Batman Begins will be a better movie. But Fantastic Four will also be entertaining.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:47 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Which do you think will have a higher box office total?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:23 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman begins, definitely. But i dont think BB is gonna do better box-office wise because people are gonna like it more. I just think its gonna do better cuz more people know who Batman is than the Fantastic Four.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:29 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ApolloX
Batman Begins will be a better movie. But Fantastic Four will also be entertaining.

agreed but marvel track record for comic book movies is way better but that may change in the next 4 or 5 years.
Originally posted by Draco69
FF will most likely suck.

Batman Begins FAR more promising.

I hope they both do good

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

batman will be way grittier and realistic...

batman will be critically better imo, but fantastic four should be enjoyable...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

No Contest! Batman Begins over FF. Fantastic Four looks like a typical comic book movie. Besides Marvel is going on a donward spiral with the Punisher, Hulk, and Daredevil movies. FF is becoming popular because of is large fanbase. I might go as far as saying that the FF fanbase is larger than Batman's fanbase.

DC rulez! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:31 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC rulez, but recently Marvel's made some excellent comics big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I go with FF.We've had so many different movie and tv versions of Batman, the Mystique of seeing it for the first time is long gone.Their was that God awful FF movie,but it never hit theatres thank God.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:59 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

the actor they got fro batman doesnt look too much like bruce wayne, has too large of a jaw. ff looks ok, but jessica alba is too wild n young to play sue richards.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:56 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

**heads up to dawsey for pointing me in the direction of this thread.**

I just saw an early screening of Fantastic Four last night and I can definately say that I, personally, enjoyed FF much more than BB.

My only worthwhile complaint with FF was some of the casting. I thought Dr. Doom was off, but I really couldn't picture Dr. Doom acting in the movies like he does in the comics. That would have added a serious cheese factor. So I guess they did as best they could with him.

I think of Susan Storm as motherly...so Jessica Alba wouldn't have been my first choice to play her. But she is hot, so that didn't really bother me that much.

The effects in the movie are awesome.

Stan Lee had his cameo.

The jokes are a little too superfluous; but they are all jokes that made me laugh, which is good.

The most impressive thing to me was the creative ways they came up using the FFs powers. Watch the movie and you'll see what I mean.

It's not like X-men where everything is pretty much a Wolverine movie, all characters had their own ongoing subplots and it all came together pretty entertainingly.

It's like not pretending to be dark and moody, but still for little kids at the same time like BB. FF is just a feel good movie.

I vote for FF. Anyone else seen it yet?

Oh and yes, Johnny Storm does have the ability to go super-nova in the movie.

For the record, I did think FF was going to suck compared to BB. I was surprised at how good I thought it was.

Doop Lives...

Last edited by 8bitChris on Jul 6th, 2005 at 08:42 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:40 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

No problem. You could probably copy and paste your review in this thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...079#post4341079 also. It'd be cool to have a review in that thread.

Since I agreed with you on Batman Begins, I hope that I agree with you on this film also.

I want to like this film.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:03 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Sentry
I too saw an early screening of Fantastic Four. It was great. I liked it. Torch was the most impressive in terms of power imo... But all in all I liked it better than Batman. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Batman movie, but I liked this one slightly better.

Fantastic Four

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:29 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by armandovalles
Whats gonna be the better movie and why?

I like the fantastic four comics more, but i think Batman Begins is gonna be better.

How can we compare if FF didn't even come out yet?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:25 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote