KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!

Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!
Started by: Bishop X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (83): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Note: Superhero-Supervillian Society Restaurant and Pub!

If there isn't one already, the CBM needs a social area like the Star Wars and OTF forums. Each member who posts can adopt the identity of their favorite hero or villain while in the pub. It is located in the scenic area few miles away from Neptune's moon, Triton.

So...without further ado...

WELCOME TO THE SSSR & P!!!!!!

Pub Rules.

1. No fighting while on the premises. You will be jettisoned into the recesses of space.

2. No assaulting the staff, (That means you Hercules). stick out tongue

3. No hatching sinister plans on the veranda.

4. 10 drink maximum for humans, 100 drink limit for metahumans.

5. No reality manipulation is allowed. (Too often this ability has been used to skip out on paying the cheques).

6. Have fun and make yourself at home. Villains currently incarcerated are allowed after 9 p.m. big grin

Signed, Lucas Bishop.

Last edited by Bishop X on Jun 13th, 2005 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:50 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, thats a cool idea. I'm Gladiator. 'Kay?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:58 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Glads sup my main man, still kicking intergalactic butt? Want me to order you a rack of lamb and a glass o' vodka?

Last edited by Bishop X on Jun 13th, 2005 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:01 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

ok... i'm Iron Man (hehehe) for my first drink i'd like a pint of Vodka please

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:16 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ummm.... I'm sorry Mr. Stark. I was informed about your...issues, your picture is on The WALL of ALCOHOLics.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:21 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I am The Sentry...

Rum & Coke please...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:31 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bishop X
Ummm.... I'm sorry Mr. Stark. I was informed about your...issues, your picture is on The WALL of ALCOHOLics.

*goes to duke box and turns on "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath*

*returns to bar.... shows the palm of his right hand exposing fully charged and glowing repulsor blaster.....holds out his left hand showing his cheque book and credit card......and asks one question*

"pick a hand"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:34 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sentry
I am The Sentry...

Rum & Coke please...

(please log in to view the image)

Get the man his goddamned rum n' coke!!! He'll kill us all!!!!

*Runs to the bar and stares menacingly at bartender, gets Ironman a Shirley Temple and Sentry his rum and coke.*

Damn, forgot my daiquiri! *Sees Tony with lit repulsors.* TONY QUIT IT NOW!!!! I GOT YOU A SHIRLEY TEMPLE!!!

Last edited by Bishop X on Jun 13th, 2005 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:38 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

hmmmm....Shirley Temple?..... it'll do for a start.....*curses the bartender under his breath ... whispers to himself*

"at least i still have a bottle of whiskey wired into my armours life support"

*sips his ST*

"ah... man i love this song.... i think i'll sue for the royalties"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:44 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Im still Gladiator) Gimme a Root Beer w/ Rum, or face the full wrath of the praetor of the Shi'Ar Imperial Guard!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:45 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

What you getting to eat Tony??? The Meatball subs look devine. Oh and Gladiator you just gotta put in your order. Here comes one of the waitresses!

Ain't she a fox?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:45 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still havent gotten my Root Beer w/ Rum, hurry or face my wrath!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:46 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

no sub..... the meatball sauce stinks up the armour..... gimme a giant steak smothered in cavier..... with a lobster on top.... i am friggin' rich after all.... gotta lord it over all the little people whenever i can

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:47 AM
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

I take it you mean me, Stark. Do you mean me??? YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE....o wait a minute, I can't do that so... nvm.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:49 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, im waiting! You have 2 minutes left or your gonna feel the full extent of my power!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:49 AM
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Hands Gladitor his root beer n' rum and a rack of lamb.* Eat up ... jerk!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:51 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Bishop X
I take it you mean me, Stark. Do you mean me??? YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE....o wait a minute, I can't do that so... nvm.

of course i mean you you minimum wage moronic manservent.... you think i'd talk like this to Gladiator or Sentry?

"s'up Gladboy beat down any Skrulls lately?"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:51 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you, that is more like how i shoudl be treated.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:52 AM
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok...you Darth Vader wanna be! I'll leech all the energy out of that fancy suit and watch you die! Then I'll drink that whiskey you were hiding.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:53 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

hell yea, the Super Skrull was just begging me to let him live a few minutes before i came here. I killed him anyway.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:53 AM