KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » if these evil geniuses worked togethor could they create the untimate supersoldier??

if these evil geniuses worked togethor could they create the untimate supersoldier??
Started by: goku-vs-superma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

if these evil geniuses worked togethor could they create the untimate supersoldier??

if the leader, dr.doom, the high evolutionary, the jackal, and sinister worked togethor could they make the ultimate supersoldier? if not who would you add or take away from the team?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:50 AM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i personally think that it would be an awesomely powerful supersoldier. the sinister has made a few superpowerful creations(cable and x-man) and im sure he still has some genetic samples of scott and jean he could
use. the leader makes hulk clones on a consistent basis. the high evolutionary makes animal/human hybrids. and the jackal created spiderman clones. togethor they could create through gene splicing and cloning THE ultimate man!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:08 AM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would add Reed Richards, Otto Octavius, Forge, and Hank McCoy. With those 4 added on i think they'd probly be able to make someone at least around Silver Surfer level.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:03 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

lady deathstrike's father devised a way to fuse adamantium molecules to bone. i'd probably add him to the mix. an adamantium skeleton never hurts. adding reed richard and forge would be a good idea except its a team of evil geniuses. and he isnt too evil now is he? smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:12 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

......not my most succesful thread lol

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:22 AM
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Lex Luther.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
TraptUnderIce is currently offline Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

High Evolutionary isn't necessarily evil and he surely wouldn't be creating one with the likes of these others.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:57 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i know the high evolutionary couldnt bring THAT much power to the table but it still takes alot of genius to make a bunch of man/animals. anyway i just think the supersoldier would be better if he was part animal. and as for lex luthor he would bring the money in to finance the project but thats basically it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:47 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

sinister brings genetic samples from scott and jean. jackal brings samples of spiderman. the leader brings samples from the hulk. put that togethor and you get something to be reckoned with. then the high evolutionary makes the creation into a man/beast hybrid. when the high evolutionary is done lady deathstrikes father fuses adamantium to the creation's skeleton. once thats done the creation is trained and is made to be loyal to its masters(using tracking devices implanted in its body, remote controll activated tranquilizers, and through hypnosis and drugs). once the creation is their puppet all the geniuses outfit it with high tech armor and gadgets........DAAAAAAAAMMMNNN thats tight big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:05 PM
mdbull73
ordinary member

If they were completely sincere, they could do it, but Doom or Luthor would most likely sabotage the project as to make the super soldier obey him more than the other creators.

That would create some type of defect in the super soldier, which would allow it to be defeated later on.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:04 PM
mdbull73 is currently offline Click here to Send mdbull73 a Private Message Find more posts by mdbull73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

what if you took away luthor and doom....it would take away lots of funding but would lessen the possibility of sabotage. in their place i would add Dark Beast. Dark beast is a genius and was responcible for creating the morlocks. i think getting rid of those two and adding him would ensure the super soldiers succesful creation.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:07 AM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i drew a pic of the creature but i don't have a scanner so ill just describe it. it has red head hair (which comes from Scott and jean) green fur(fur comes from being part animal via high evolutionary & green coming from gamma radiation and some of the hulk's genes). it's left eye glows yellow (like cable and Nate grey) when using telepathic powers. its face looks like a lion. its armor looks like a mixture between Dr.doom and cable's. it has adamantium claws and teeth. over all it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:56 PM