KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Lucifer's ending.

Lucifer's ending.
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lucifer's ending.

The final story arc has begun in 'Lucifer' (final issue is said to be #70).

The silver city (DC Heaven) has fallen, and crashed to armageddon. If the primium mobile is destroyed, then there is no chance of yahweh returning.

What will happen next???

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:13 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Haven't read Lucifer...only seen him in Sandman. Is the series good?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Its really good.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:20 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

why does God need the primium mobile to come back into the universe? if he is God he should be able to return to the universe anytime he wants.

The Word

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:06 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

He left the univere, so he doesnt have control over it until he returns to it

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 09:16 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

ok but that still does not answer the question does it?? why does Yahweh/The Presence need the primium mobile to return to the universe???? does it give him more power or anything?

Also been wondering who this other GOD that others have talked about, and who is more powerful Lucifer or GOD (not Yahweh)? Is this God The Word or The Source that ppl talk about??

The Word

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:59 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I think that the prescence and Yahweh are meant to be more or less the same thing. In one episode of 'lucifer' , yahweh has left the universe, but the prescence has taken his place, but then michael and the prescence address each other as father and son (it was something like that, and i cant be bothered to look it up at the moment)

Yahweh is the biblical and creational aspect of him.
The prescence is the omniprecsent spiritual aspect of him.
The voice and the word are aspects of him.

The source is completely seperate from yahweh/prescence/word/voice. It exists outside of the universe beyond the source wall, where he can make anything happen. I read once that the source was the sole surviving member of the old gods (ancestors of the new gods, who lived in higher dimentions before the DCU started.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:25 AM