KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Spiderman 2 train scene vs. Batman Begins train scene.

Spiderman 2 train scene vs. Batman Begins train scene.
Started by: 8bitChris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Spiderman 2 train scene vs. Batman Begins train scene.

Personally, I was more impressed with the Spiderman train scene.

However, Batman did save more lives with his train scene. He only let a little part of the city get destroyed.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:26 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

This isn't the right thread for this forum.

Moving

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:40 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Spiderman over did his powers witch varies every time u see the man. One minute he canmt lift a bus next he stops a train.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:50 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea in my opinion they made both Spiderman himself and his webs way stronger than they should be.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:01 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea in my opinion they made both Spiderman himself and his webs way stronger than they should be.

no they didn't...... a single strand of a real spider's webbing, enhanced to thickness of a human thumb, can hold up an aeroplane... he used a ton of it to stop that train.... and the effort completely exhausted him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:10 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'd like spiderman 2 train scene better because i thought it was cool that his mask came off. Thats just me though

They did make him to strong though, but it still was neat.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:12 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

when i saw it I was like koooll just a regular day for superman....wait a sec spidey stopped the train ?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:12 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

*sigh*... Spider-Man's webbing gradually stopped the train... it's not like he stood in front of it and casually put out a single hand to jar it to a halt.... Spidey has stopped subway trains in the comics before with plenty of webbing, caught helicopters falling from the sky, stopped tons of debris from crushing people... the webbing is stronger than he is.... it was way more down to the webbing than his strength that stopped the train.... gradually

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The train was more crucial in the batman movie, but there was no kind of fighting, it was like there just happend to be a train in batman. I thought the ending of the train scene was just as stupid in each movie.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked the Spidey Train and I agree with Scoobs big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:10 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The Spider-man train scene was more impressive but as a whole the Batman Begins movie as a whole is 10x better than either Spider-man movie.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 11:52 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

It could have been if they had better fights and Bale's Batman voice didn't scream "I'M TYRING WAY TOO HARD TO SOUND SCARY!!!". The Spidey films were better.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:48 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If you were the criminals, i'm sure his voice would be a bit intimidating. Spiderman had better action, but batman actually had a sense of humanity rather than a teenager who got in the same exact posistion he was in , in his first movie.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I think Batman kicking my a$$ would be intimidating, but once he started talking, I'd be tempted to laugh.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:18 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

If he was hanging you over the edge of a building while talking like he did to someone in Batman Begins I doubt you would be laughing.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:28 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

there's a train scene at 'Begins'?!?!

by Scythe

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:49 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Paola
there's a train scene at 'Begins'?!?!

indeed boss laddie and it's intense

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:55 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If you were the criminals, i'm sure his voice would be a bit intimidating. Spiderman had better action, but batman actually had a sense of humanity rather than a teenager who got in the same exact posistion he was in , in his first movie.

Even though I love Batman,I belive Spiderman 2 had more "humanity" than Batman Begins ever dreamed of.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:36 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by mr.smiley
Even though I love Batman,I belive Spiderman 2 had more "humanity" than Batman Begins ever dreamed of.

How so? I can see why some would say that the original spiderman had humanity in it's characters. However, the second did nothing more than exploit teenage angst. The same exact thing that spiderman 1 did. I felt the characters were exactly the same from the original spiderman.

To me, bruce wayne's character felt more tangible than a peter parker. His emotions were expressed with more than just a facial expression and close ups. Buce wayne's character was developed very well. At the end of spiderman2 i felt as though peter parker was the same person we met at the beginning, he just aquired some rewards.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:41 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Myth
The Spider-man train scene was more impressive but as a whole the Batman Begins movie as a whole is 10x better than either Spider-man movie.

exactly,the spiderman movies are crap.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:11 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote