KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Batman vs Superman the movie?

Batman vs Superman the movie?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Smile Batman vs Superman the movie?

Fake? REAL

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

yahoo movies also had an article about it

Attachment: film-728.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:05 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well, the poster is definitely a fake. They would not use the Batman and Robin symbol for a Batman vs Superman movie poster. As for the movie, its been rumored for years and years but I don't think there has been any sudden developments to get it kick started.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:26 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Justice Pie
Jedi Padawannabe Anaclint

It just kind of confuses me...

Why the hell would Batman want to take on Superman? I know Batmans got some kind of a death wish, but he's not an idiot!

And the sick find health relief.
-Zen chant

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:32 AM
Justice Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Justice Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Justice Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Maybe they fight with guns...

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/107.html stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:55 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

The idea is good, but i think they will over do it. With batman movie out, and superman movie to come out soon. Think its a bit much for right now.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:36 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Justice Pie

Why the hell would Batman want to take on Superman? I know Batmans got some kind of a death wish, but he's not an idiot!

1. because there cannot be two leaders... they fight for the "top dawg"
2. batman has beaten superman twice and has also beaten other stronger beings such as (hulk, venom,etc.)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:32 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Batman

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:28 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Justice Pie

lol, this reminded me of the Batman Superman cartoon when Batman tosses superman across the room then Supes rams into him and bats goes down faster than a speeding bullet. Supes then says "They told me you're crazy. I didn't think you're stupid"

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:12 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
2. batman has beaten superman twice and has also beaten other stronger beings such as (hulk, venom,etc.)

when did he beat Venom?... the Hulk thing was total BS... if we're talking about the same incident ... the one where Batman winds the Hulk by kicking him in the stomach... utter crap

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

This rumor is old. I remember back when they first shelved the new superman. There was talk of a batman vs superman movie. That was nearly 6 years ago. When they first announced a batman begins they also said that there would be a batman beyond movie following the batman vs superman movie. I'm sure it could happen, but i dont think there is any need to have vs movie with these two. They would compliment each other in a movie where they fight alongside each other, but on screen supermans powers dwarf batmans abilities to much. In the comics it is believable, but i dont see it being accepted on film as believable.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:18 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

^yes I think thats pretty much true

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:11 AM
Mainstream
lighting the way

they should call it "Batman beats the hell out of Superman the movie"

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Mainstream

so it's supposed to be a kids movie?
wink

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:34 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Wickerman
so it's supposed to be a kids movie?
wink

~wickerman~

Batman will learn that Superman is trying to take over the world...Batman must use all his available resources and cunning to take down the last son of Kytron in a showdown that sure to be heard from China to LA...or something like that...hey Wick.

Alfred: master Bruce...Be careful..his no ordinary man you know..

Bruce: maybe not..but all men can be stopped..even a superman...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:39 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

rock

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:47 AM
booper
SPIDEY

okay- I don't think that would be a good movie because it wouldn't be cool if one of them kills the other or the other wins, because their both superheros and there's a lot of people who would get very angry if their hero doesn't win. Maybe if it was a team up like the comic book.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:41 PM
booper is currently offline Click here to Send booper a Private Message Find more posts by booper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

they stop production a wiel ago i read that last year ina magazine

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:08 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Batman should beat the hell out of Superman...show him who rules the night...and what not

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:05 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

exactly

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Batman should beat the hell out of Superman...show him who rules the night...and what not

Ok...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote